Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL that actually almost happened when Lily hooked up with Billy when he first came back!

This Dyllan charcter smacks of JFP and the whole Bobby Reno crap on AW. Cant wait to see the promos and pics of his arse left and right (if SB still has an arse that is LOL)

• Members

I find Jessica Collins to be a good actress, but I still fail to care for Avery. Is it because she is one of JG's favorite pets or just because I find her to be a different (less interesting) version of Sharon? :doesn't know:

• Members

Please don't act brand new...there has been talk from JG from the first blood bath that more cuts were expected. They have already sent SN packing but he was not a vet I will grant you. However, I do remember when cuts were being made back in 2007 and it was going to be either Doug Davidson or Don Diamont...co vets being let go is not unheard of on this show. And JFP has a history of killing or sending off core families while pushing newbies to the forefront. She did it on GH for a decade with the Quatermaines.

• Members

Both...she is definitely being molded into another versionof Sharon. Even down to the cooking and being paired with Nick (and not having a job it seems). I didn't like Sharon 1.0, and definitely don't like Sharon 2.0. And JG loves her to death...she is a veritable Mary Sue.

Archived