Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If fade to black love scenes on Y&R is an indication of couples being together, I have to wonder why that passionless Chadam are still together. Even to this day, I don't think that they had have a real love scene. Just yesterday (I think) Chelsea stripped for Adam, they kiss, fade to black...comes back on, she is wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with him fully clothes rubbing her arm while sitting next to her...Did they have sex or not? If I gotta wonder....

This is EB...The Victor Newman...I am sure he will have more than one before it's all said and done. You know how soap fans are...

• Members

I think love scenes are scarce in general. We see the fade to black and sometimes not even that like with Neil and Leslie's first time. I'm grateful not to see gross couples like Chlovin having sex though. Chadam did have a kissing in bed scene not too long ago but it was dead. No passion or heat there.

• Members

SO did anyone see the pics of Steve Burton during his first couple days of Y&R. I saw a few pics on Tracey Bregman's twitter one with her and another with Christian.

I like how casual he is dressed, and apparently he said this character SMILES A lot.

• Members

Gonna be honest...I am not interested in SBu on Y&R for numerous reason:

1. I think he will be a show hog...FOJ and all that jazz

2. I am not interested in the person he is connected to on canvas (Avery)...she is barely connected herself.

3. I suspect that a core family will be shipped off to make room for Dylan's family by the end of the year.

Archived