Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kevin and Chloe are just one of the many boring and uninteresting couples on Y&R. I will never understand how LML or MAB or the current regime could look at them and think that they are a good pairing deserving of any airtime. This includes Bill and Victoria, Cane and Lily, etc. Y&R used to some of the best couples and triangles after Days, but those days are definitely long gone.

• Members

Oh yes, add LML's name to the pile who wrote some real dreck for this show- I should've said MAB, Hogan Sheffer et al.,

Does anyone think that TPTB are leaving Chloe and Kevin intact because they think they will work? Or because they don't know what to do with them otherwise? Of course, there is the other alternative...

which reminds me, does anyone think Y&R is finished with the terminations on this show? Reading an interview a few months back I got the impression that there would be another round of firings in the near future. As much as I don't relish anyone losing their job, but

• Members

I like Elizabeth Hendrickson and think she has been wasted other than when she was paired with Billy and Ronan. However, I will never understand how Kevin Rickaart has stayed on the show for so many years. He must be screwing someone or the nicest person on the planet because Kevin is one of the most un-sexy weird looking male characters that I have ever seen on Y&R.

• Members

That is crazy. TPTB on these soaps really do live in a crazy deluded bubble when it comes to their writing and casting of these shows.

But he has survived through three subsequent regimes?! How can all of them be so freaking stupid?

Archived