Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They'd make a cute couple if they were but the friendship thing is cool with me. It is so rare to hear about any friendship on the Y&R set these days!

Good Friday US episode coming up, Paul and Michael have some great scenes together.

• Members

Why did they have Neil and Sofia get married? I'm so sick of this children can't be bastards on soaps notion. Marriage through obligation is never going to work, in real life or soaps, and divorce is harder on kids than an old fashioned label. Hopefully this Moses will come onscreen in 6 months, 20 years old and kill Lily!

• Members

Her ass thought she was clever giving fakeMalcolm some sort of Karma by having Neil father a child he thought was his.

And I will never understand the names she comes up with. Charlie, Matilda, Moses, Cordelia? Like it's the 1900's. Girl, bye.

• Members

Hahahahaha, Victor is the biggest mob kingpin of them all! Don't you worry about him.

I'm wondering if Detective Hotstuff (sorry, forgot IS's character name) is not really a detective at all but rather a mob enforcer tracking down his prey.

Kevin and Chloe stealing drug money -- it's all so hilarious! :rolleyes: And I'll bet they won't do a lick of jailtime for YET AGAIN breaking and entering and stealing other people's money. These two losers need to be killed off, stat. Also, Elizabeth Hendricksen's valley pronunciation is driving me nuts. Props to Christel Khalil, at least she's dialed down the valley in recent months. Whenever Chloe says the name Pinkerton as Penk-her-TIN, it just makes my brain itch. Like, OMG! You are a 30-something woman. Please learn to speak like an adult!

Michael & Paul. I just need to spread the love yet again about those scenes. THIS is what Y&R needs to recapture more of.

Archived