Y&R: January 2013

• Members

I don't mind Avery and Nick, just lol at these scenes of her posing for him. I do think my wide screen tv makes everyone look short and fat unless they are too thin and the band-aid dress flatters very few. Why don't they realize a woman can be sexy without showing everything?

Is Adam setting up Jack?

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised that Summer was outed as Jamie's original cyber bully... Even though Summer had a change of heart, it is good that she is outed and to suffer the consequences for her actions. Co-sign on a teen storyline not involving a teen pregnancy thus far! I've haven't been watching for a few months but was wondering if the shift from Summer to Fen being the cyber bully was due to the regime change or not. I think the story works better with Fen as the bully, imho.

I'm wondering if they were doing a chemistry test with Chelsea and the detective? I enjoy the Chelsea/Adam scenes, it seems very character driven.. but I hope she sticks to her guns and divorces Adam. Even though Adam protests, he would go back to Sharon in a heart-beat. As evident by the last few weeks, Adam would not be begging Chelsea for another chance if Sharon hadn't turned him away.

While I enjoy Avery/Nick as a couple, I want to see some scenes of Avery in the courtroom. The original appeal of the character was her abilities at her job.. hopefully, the current regime will continue fleshing out her character without turning her into a mindless stepford wife.

• Members

The story was changed because of Jeff Branson's departure. Originally, Summer was going after Jamie because she wanted to go after Ronan for ruining her parents marriage. At the time, Ronan was mentoring Jamie, so Summer saw hurting Jamie as an opportunity to get to Ronan. But then Jeff Branson left and it didn't make sense for Summer to go after Jamie, because Ronan was no longer in town and wasn't a threat anymore. So they shifted it Fen, who is now going after Jamie because he's jealous of the relationship he is forging with Summer.

• Members

This might sound weird but I think the person that Jack should really trust out of everyone is Nikki. She is one of the only people that would know what Jack is going through since she had (has) the same problem, and Jack was there for her then. Katherine shold really understand too, but they are idiotically making her "Team Victor"

• Members

I saw yesterday's episode and I just don't get why the writer's turned Daniel leaving into a Red whine fest. It was bizarre. As much as Red is about herself, sorry it didn't wash as the response she would have about the situation. Also, I'm surprised (well, not really), that they didn't have Daniel make this announcement sooner. I gather he's leaving today or tomorrow depending on how the pre-emption pushed his last episode back. Overall, very poor execution on the writers.

• Members

I think it would be an interesting "twist" if it were only both Katherine and Nikki that agreed to help Jack deal with everything, including this stupid hooker dying, and Victor didn't realize what they were up too and when he finds out, he is furious with both of them and decides he doesn't want to remarry Nikki, and Katherine slaps the hell out of him....I know some of that is fan fiction, but i'm tired of this insane Victor propping from Katherine. Don't people realize anymore that people start to dislike your character because they are supporting the wrong person...That's probably a stupid question.

• Members

Unfortunately Katherine isn't even on that much, and the past couple times it has been about how "Tucker is such an a**hole" I hate Tucker as much as she does, but I still think it's wrong of her to vent her anger to him, when she knows damn well Victor has hurt her but he gets a free past....I'm hoping that might change, you can't speculate on what you are going to get sometimes.

Archived