Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im not sure what it is but watching how they are writing the Winters/black characters has to be one of the worst type of segregation ive seen in daytime. its like they complete split the characters off from the rest of the show. am i the only one who feels this way?

• Members

The Jabot/Neil/Leslie/Tyler storyline is one of the few I'm actually enjoying. Of course I'm one of the few who still enjoys Neil. Tyler makes Lily tolerable and its nice to see Cane so insecure, but I still have trouble watching their scenes. Mason Wilder had a lot of potential too, I hope they continue using him.

The only other stories I'm enjoying are Summer, Jamie and Fen and Nick and Avery. Not much to choose from.

• Members

Jan 07 2013 12:56 PM

I signed up for this site just so that I could comment on this soap...it's very entertaining. I like how you have taken characters that are day players or on the far back burner to and wllowed them to drive story. Good show.

Find out :http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/blog/135/entry-9071-lovers-of-genoa-city/

• Members

I do think today was a fairly character driven day. I think remembering Cassie, even after all these years, is a very realistic thing that gives both Nick/Sharon an extra layer. Plus, it drives home the point that her death was the starting point of Sharon's mental decline.

I did enjoy Lauren with Carmine... I saw a little bit of the spark that Lauren had once upon a time. If the show can continue interacting characters outside of their story bubble, then I will be happy.

Archived