Y&R: January 2013

• Members

I like Jessica Collins a lot and I like or liked Avery. I thought she had a decent dynamic with Michael and even Paul. But she just has nothing with Josh Morrow and JGs writing for her is totally uninspired. There is no angst, conflict, nothing. I feel this entire idea of pushing Nick with her was totally to setup Burton coming in now.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This right here, especially since the pairing of Nick and Avery fizzled the first go round with no one asking for them back again before JG and JFP took over.

I LOVED JC and liked her as Avery, but the new regime totally changed her to a smarter version of Sharon/domesticated version of Chris, and thats a big mistake to do to a charcter we have been seeing for over a year on screen imo.

I got money says she will have no chemistry with SB either!

• Members

I'd say a mix of Sharon and Cricket but I don't care for Avery either. She's been shoved down our throats and dipped in perfection. Bestest aunt, bestest cook, etc. I call BS on nobody thinking she's wrong to be laying up with her sister's hubby. I don't care if that sister is repugnant Phyllis. Now we're suppose to feel for her cause this guy she effed around on her hubby with died but he meant soooo much to her? Any other woman would be called a hoe. I really could care less about her being torn between Nick and Dylan. I liked Avery before this new regime came aboard but she's irksome now.

• Members

The long-running assumption was that Alex and Adriana are siblings, but if that's the case, their confrontation on yesterday's show yielded nothing to suggest that they were related. I expected one or both of them to reveal their possible true identity, especially since they were both alone during that scene, but they didn't. But if they're related and Adriana just so happens to speak the truth about being pimped out by her older brother, then Alex is clearly not what I thought he was going to be. The storyline itself isn't making any sense either. Unless someone dies or goes to jail from this storyline, I can't think of what the outcome is supposed to be from all of this.

• Members

I lean towards them being ex lovers. That would explain Alex's way too personal questions to Noah about missing her, etc. This is a bad story though imo. It centers on a recast we barely know, 2 newbies, and horrid version of Bonnie & Clyde.

Archived