Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been watching Y&R clips of JT and Colleen (the original)'s wonderful romance. It stuck me how since then how many bad decisions have been made by the various PTB of this show since then. I cannot help, but wonder how many more mistakes lie ahead.

• Members

True, not that matters since she was unrecognizable at the end. Of course, poor JT is stuck with GrandMac off screen. Oh well, my alternative Y&R reality, JT and Colleen 1.0 are living happily ever after with a bunch of kids. The actors still had that wonderful chemistry when they were romantically paired on Nikita.

I just cannot get over all the horrible casting choices like sticking with Amelia Heinle as Victoria, killing Brad and Colleen, tossing Ashley away, having the Fishers eat the show, and it goes on and on. I am talking about beyond MAB like the horrible Mac recasts over the years.

• Members

I honestly don't get the Amelia Heinle hate. I feel like people have been so busy not accepting her and repeatedly bashing her that they have missed the fact that by now, she truly has made the part her own. I loved Heather Tom, but Heinle IS Victoria to me now.

Archived