DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Bad acting is just part of being on DAYS. LOL I don't watch DAYS for the good acting, never have, never will. Storylines is #1 for me, and nothing is clicking with me right now. I don't even understand this whole ordeal with Gabi being pregnant. What is it leading to? To Sonny and Sami finding out Will is the father? That's going to be the build up? Boring! Kristen's been back for more than a month now. Why is she back? What's her goal? Let me know so I can get on the ride. I just can't connect to these storylines right now.

• Members

Days is better. It feels like a community again, the stories to an extent seem intertwined. Problem is none of the stories interest me. I feel they should have made Will bisexual and done a quad with Sonny, Will, Gabi, and Nick over another pregnancy/teen marriage story. I like Kristen but what she's doing isn't interesting. Jennifer and Daniel are still wastes of space. And I love Greg Vaughn but Eric seems like a redundant character on canvas and he just feels like another Rafe, Brady, Daniel. And I don't get the fascination with him being a,priest. And Maggie who I used to love, has become as unlikable and annoying as Jennifer. I do feel the younger cast has potential with Blake Berris, I think this version,of Will is more,suited to Chandler Masseys abilities than the screamer, and I like Freddie Smith. Im just not a huge Will and Sonny fan. That group could use a female who was a trouble maker. Andmdontmeven get me started on round whatever of Sami, EJ, and *fill in the blank. Sami as a professional working is not remotely believable.

• Members

ive said it once and i'll say it again, bring in megan McTavish as headwriter and let her get the ball rolling! ive always felt she would be a perfect fit with DOOL, she can do super couples well (80's) DOOL and the campy/craziness of the (90's) IMO

Archived