DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

With Kristen in town, they NEED to bring Peter back. Thats the best angle to go with Jennifer. If MR cant handle it, then she can see her way out the door. There's too much history to ignore and not explore. He could help with the resurgence of the Dimeras and I see he and EJ battling each other with Kristen trying to keep the peace between her two brothers. Its too bad Billie's on her way out, bc Ive always liked the idea of those two getting together and of course it would drive Jen crazy as she wouldnt trust him and want him away from her friend, but at the same time, would realize the attraction and heat is still there between them

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ten years ago, when the soap world was very different and I was much more of a purist, my J&J-obsessed heart would've balked at a Peter return. I probably would've thought nothing could've been worse. But now that this is a very different show and my sensibilities have considerably changed, I have to begrudgingly (because of my MA & MR/J&J loyalty) agree that the best thing that could to happen to Jenn's viability, next to MA returning, is a Peter return.

There's gotta be bts agreements (blood pacts! lol) between MR & KC that we'll never know about. They have a fascinating relationship--despite that lawsuit, something happened and he's retained undying loyalty for her for the past twelve years. For such a shady producer, his commitment to her, KA, and Ali is seemingly unflinching.

• Members

No, they don't; and no, it isn't. What DAYS needs to do is get Jennifer back to being an empathetic character; then, once the audience is back in her corner, they need to put her in a relationship with a new character. Same goes for Nicole (although, it might not hurt to make Jenn and Nicole's respective love interests brothers).

• Members

Now that I'm officially caught, I can't help but be disappointed and wonder why more wasn't don't to keep LR/Billie around. As cheesy as the book club stuff was, it's obvious she was no longer rusty and honestly she has a natural presence onscreen many actresses lack.

I do wish that they'd cut back on the Nick as a douche bag stuff. I know prison changed the character but I honestly see nothing likeable about the character anymore. Blake doesn't even play him as actually being happy at all these days.

• Members

ICAM about LR/Billie, something about her is magnetic, I can ignore the "shock" of her look now, she's alot better to have around then Kayla and Adrienne, I would love to see her in a front burner story and see what she can do. Even is she is someone's sidekick, good supporting actresses are needed.

• Members

What I wouldnt gave to keep LR/Billie. Honestly, shes wonderful and plays a supporting role so well. Not to mention there is so much for her to do. I also wish that JE/Adrienne was featured more.

And i know I am in the minority on this here, but I dont find Nick to be a douche bag and I like the story they are telling with him.

• Members

Nick is not being portrayed in an interesting way, it is very "one note" - religious without actual thought.

John is being portrayed as an absolute moron - sadly, this is the only way this storyline can work.

Jenn / Daniel - fast forward

Sami / EJ - fast forward

We lose Bo, Billie, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Lexie, Melanie and Madison and in return we get Nick and Kristen? Eileen Davidson is doing a GREAT portrayal of what is so far, a limited story.

• Members

Well four of those mentioned walked on their own. But at the very least LR and Even Bo can go on recurring for what it's worth. Basically alot of the vets can be put on recurring. Days can get away with having only the following on contract:

AS - Sami

JS - EJ

AZ - Nicole

GV - Eric

EM - Brady

DH2 - John/Marlena

ED - Kristen

LK - Kate

JM - Stephano

SR - Maggie

GG - Rafe

Everyone else is supporting stories and recurring! Jennifer goes into the same category as Billie, Adrienne, Kayla....and looks like Hope is next...

• Members

I think it is very interesting that he likes will, he seems to like sonny, he doesnt approve of their being gay tho because he found jesus and the bible to get his life back on track. I think him banging gabi pre-marriage adds a realistic layer of the hypocritical nature that many people who use the bible to be anti-gay have. He also seems a little unhinged, and we know Gabi is. i dont find it one note, him being one note would be totally dispising sonny and will and their being gay and condeming them to hell and wanting nothing to do with them.

Archived