GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't like the Deception company and I wish the Deception storyline was abolished. That said, I am glad the Blaze is being given more of a role on the show. I am also glad that Natalia is still around. I would like to pair her with Sonny.

• Members

I’m sorry, but I’m not sold on Hudson West - the kid needs to work on his diction/line recitation. Right now, it feels like he’s reading off cue cards when he’s not. So unnatural. 

Is Natalia supposed to be a lawyer? I found it super creepy that she’s so overprotective that she would negotiate Blaze’s Deception contract like that. Blaze is supposed to be a grown ass adult. 

• Members

I think Natalia is her manager?  I know we saw the creepy manager Blaze used to have, but the way Natalia was speaking made me think she had an actual role in her business.

Even when she found Kristina/Blaze together on her first day, Natalia was rattling off all Blaze's schedule to her.

• Members

GH M. 4-1-24 Day 12 PM/EK

Team Jason: Jason, Carly, Danny, Micheal, Willow, Joss, Brook Lynn, Anna, Liz, Monica. [Spinelli, Maxie & Tracy all presumed]

Team Anti-Jason: Sam, Sonny, Drew, Jake. [presumed Ava, Lois & Nina]

Question Marks: Cates, Alexis, Trina, Chase

Today I totally loved Anna! She said it! She saw what gall Sonny had to wander into her office on the day after Jason was cleared, for what reason? To volunteer to testify against Jason for whatever Sonny hopes he's being charged with?!!! Sonny thinks everyone thinks like he does! Threw him out of her office! 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

to Anna for kicking Sonny out of her office, especially after he had the nerve to ask her what she would be charging Jason with even in light of being cleared for shooting Dante. Was totally worth it just for the look of dumbfoundedness on Sonny’s face…

• Members

Yes, exactly. It has been in dialogue that Natalia is Alison's Business Manager. She even spoke about how she blamed herself for being in that position & not seeing what that jacka** Linc was doing. She's also indicated that she has been so involved in the "books" that is perhaps why she didn't realize that Alison is gay. Of course, we know she couldn't have known because Ali was actively protecting her from that exact knowledge. But, Natalia is apparently going over events in the past in her mind, possibly overthinking.

• Members

Today was really good

Anna was on fire

I liked the Jason Jake Liz stuff

Jake has the right tobe mad and I am glad his folks reconize that

I also really like the actors that play Jake, Rocco & Danny

They are actual teens

Teens are awkward 

So their acting works for me. 

IF and WHEN Lucky returns, I hope Aidan gives him hell for Lucky rather helping Orphans than seeing his actual son. I do not want an instant loving reunion.

• Members

I happen to agree with all of this. I'm quite glad that PM/EK are spending time on Jason, the father. 

Anna was my favorite today. 

After further thought I've decided I don't like the meds tampering because it ultimately will give Sonny a 

Please register in order to view this content

excuse for bad behavior.