GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

And that...makes me sad.  Not so much because of Maurice and Steve personally, but because of the fact that they play characters who shouldn't be on any TV show, and certainly not as protagonists.

And the thing is, you don't have to keep Sonny and Jason in the mob in order to keep them from becoming boring!  But either no one can see that, or they refuse to.

Edited by Khan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol!  Little Donna knows all about Jason even though he's been presumed dead since she was a baby.  Did Carly tell her bedtime stories about him?  I secretly hope so.

So, Jason just entered this entire arrangement not knowing who Jagger was?  No one has ever mentioned him before (people definitely have)?  Didn't they meet again on Night Shift 2?  Also, of course Jason's protecting Carly 

Please register in order to view this content

Nina/Drew do really have chemistry.  It's weird, but I kind of like it.  Willow also seems to be feeling out the vibe with Drew's love life.  Mother/Daughter Triangle?  Lol.

This Curtis story really is boring.  Can we just get on with it?  It's not like a single person in the viewing audience thinks he's going to be paralyzed forever so let's just wrap it up.

• Members

So adorable. So precocious. So not Violet! 

I guess Agent John Cates was no memory trigger. Which is perhaps why the whole deal of him going by John instead of by Jagger.  ?? 

Yes, CW & CM definitely passed their chem test! I feel like LW has also passed with Charles Mesure, Adam Harrington & with Steve. I'm not sure they've tested Eva LaRue with anyone & I wonder why not. 

I feel like they're moving it along pretty fast, which is an idea I am hugely in favor of! 

• Members

Curious question, did GH stop crediting the writers and directors in the cold open or do the streaming feeds just cut them out? Was looking for the writing credits out of curiosity and didn't see them. 

• Members

Donna in her little chef outfit was so adorable!  I even was able to tolerate Joss in that scene lol

Jason may have gotten a knock in the head and some brain damage.  I don't believe he's an idiot though.  I am 99% sure he met Jagger in Night Shift too and knows Jagger Cates real name.  Let's say Jason didn't meet him at all.  Wouldn't the last name Cates and the Pikeman codename Stone at least ring some bells for him?  The fact Jagger knew him in high school and they dated the same woman makes it absolutely ridiculous that Jagger would be his handler.  But whatever...

I feel like I have been watching Curtis angst over being paralyzed for approximately 10 years.  It doesn't feel fast to me at all.  End this now.

• Members

I am not going to go back and look but I am almost positive.  I find the whole thing preposterous in general because let's just leave Jason in PC where a bunch of people could be innocent targets including his children.  It just makes no sense.  That being said, I am still interested in how it plays out so Idk what that says about me.