GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I enjoyed the family scene. Donna is so totally adorable. And, yes, Joss was fine in this setting. Also liked the nod to historically Carly not supposed to be good in the kitchen. One thing, though, bothered me. There was no sign of MOSS! WTheck have they done with MOSS now?!!

I think back to Jason's flashback, "Mr. Morgan, welcome to Quantico. Etc." There was no indication at that point at least that Jason knew that man.

Agree, totally agree that it has seemed endless. But most of that time has to be put on C&D. PM/EK are only on Day 14 & I feel like they've ticked off a lot of boxes & Curtis now has a working 

Please register in order to view this content

& he's taken a few steps. That to me is a light at the end of this doggone tunnel! 

I forgot about Drew & Nina. What I am wondering is if we are about to have angry hate sex? And also Cam posted that he has already shot all of the game show. It seems like the game show is as far ahead as DAYS

Edited by Contessa Donatella
Drew stuff

• Members

Even if Jason never met Jagger after his brain injury I find it unbelievable he never at least saw a picture of him.  I also find it crazy that Jagger didn't disclose this info to Jason even though he would eventually find out and the FBI would let Jagger be his handler considering that he and Jason had a previous past.   Anyhow, it's really only a small piece of the overall plot.  I just find it to be a weird writing choice.

• Members

Now, the fact that John Jagger Cates did NOT remind him of their shared past to me is pretty much unforgivable!!! And, I applauded when Jason lit into him. His anger was fierce & his eyes were looking at Cates like he could easily knock his block off. 

But, it is a detail, not an immovable object. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I know Jason has come to love Monica as Mom again but his outrage over John Jagger having known his family and been in his home please

Jason didnt have to take the deal and I hope his family is pissed he faked his death for 2.5 years to help Carly

Edited by John

• Members

I must admit that part puzzles me as well.  I assume that Wagger gave his superiors at the FBI his reassurance that Jason could be trusted.  But I also assumed that Jason only went along with the plan to infiltrate Pikeman because of his prior relationship with Wagger.