DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

So Brady and Eric finally interact and as with Sami, Brady comes across like the older brother.. I guess this priest angle helps differentiate them a bit but watching them talk about Nicole, its like wow, we have 2 of the same character

Sierra's interaction with Cousin Eric in a costume was cute

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's kind of an interesting writing choice, because usually on soaps, when people decide not to have an abortion, it's for noble reasons, and the miracle of a baby, and the people who convince them not to go through with the abortion are written as wanting what is best, or caring about the baby. To have someone close to her speak to her in a way which shames her is very dark and not really something you see on daytime.

• Members

Anyone up for a new petition? LOL.

Today's episode wasn't too bad. I'm just frustrated that this show wastes all of it's potential to be a gripping show.

Thought the Kate/Stefano scenes were long overdue, first of all. And they were good. Could have been more but the momentum between them was lost, IMO. It's kinda, too little too late, this all should have been handled.

I couldn't stand Rafe and I wish Gabi would just scream at them all to shut up. I swear she couldn't even speak. So frustrating. I also find Will to be really stupid by not telling Sonny. At least we'll get some drama from that.

Kristen/Marlena was good at the end. I see the dumbing down of John and Brady continues. Brady's clearly thinking with the other head of his already. However, he and Marlena both made good points. I liked their convo, seeing it for the second time.

• Members

I am actually trying to watch this show for days on end as my own personal sort of half-assed scientific experiment in human endurance. It's not going well. Why the hell is Kayla Brady running the pub? Why is the entire score on a Casio keyboard like an episode of Saved by the Bell? This show has been so cheap and goofy for years and years - any time they try to make it legit again, they run away screaming.

• Members

LOL. I agree. Their lack of budget is glaring. The lighting is terrible. The sets look beyond cheap.

Kayla's covering the Pub for Caroline. However, back when Kayla first returned on a recurring basis it was insane she ran the Pub for so long while Caroline was off-screen. Was weird. Made no sense.

I feel like the show is running on fumes and I get sad everytime I watch. Days is the soap I've been a hardcore fan of for at least the last 15 years. I hate to see it being what it shouldn't be.

I rush (well, sort of, LOL) to watch GH these days but I struggle to sit through my absolute favorite soap. I really really do.

Archived