DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the potential of the Will, Nick, Sonny, Gabi, Chad storyline. If Days were smart they would use this as the gold mine that it is and finally establish some new corner stone characters. This story has the potential to make all of these characters the next generation of Days stars in the way that Stephanie, Chelsea, Melanie, Max and to another extent Belle, Phillip and Shawn never did. These characters could really catch on with this storyline if they play it the right way and become recognizable pillars of the show.

• Members
I dont even remember

I just cant anymore with the Jen/Daniel nonsense. Starting yesterday, I FF through their scenes and will continue to do so

I wish Kristen had more of a personality. I think they are overdoing it with showing that she's redeemed bc she's coming across a bit bland to me. Ironically as much as Im opposed to this pairing, she seems to come across the most alive in scenes with Brady

Too much focus on this new church scene. Im not a fan of religious angles on soaps

Weird having Kayla and Mumbles as the only Brady children representatives. To me, Bo was always the lead and these two are barely supporting

I think Nick has been fantastic with Gabby since he learned the truth. Too bad I hate her and cant get into them

I hate that Days films so far in advance. There are characters that have been announced months ago that have yet to appear onscreen, like

• Members
I tend to find the priests/ministers and stories involving them to be boring

exactly that and I have to roll my eyes at Kristen all about being on the church board and gettinv involved in the religious community. To me that just doesnt fit her character. I know yeah she's been away a long time but its jarring to me and especially with other characters as well bc its very sudden

• Members

It makes sense for Kristen to be into religion because she was deeply religious in the very beginning, and especially during the possession story, she was the one who wanted John to remain a priest. in her scenes trying to make everyone believe she has changed, Eileen is playing Kristen like the old Kristen of 1993 - 1995. This story is just going very slow, which to be honest I appreciate. I don't want them to burn Kristen out and send her off in less than a year like other returnees. For me Eileen is making this work with the little touches in her performance and the Kristen/Brady chemistry is quite strong.

• 1 month later...

Archived