GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't comment too much on pre-LW's Carly, but most of that stuff is common knowledge. As far as Uncle Luke, Carly didn't jack him of his fee. Luke lost the leverage he had over Jax (which meant Carly would have to give back her 1/2 of the hotel), so Carly refused to pay him. She had to get Jax to let her keep half of the MC on her own, which subsequently led her to selling out Courtney. She promised Jax that she could get Courtney to change her mind about him (Jax) and reunite in return for the partnership.

• Members

Thanks for the reminder so she didn't double cross Luke / betray him re: the aquisition of the Metro Court I do recall that's when they were setting up the Carly/Jax pairing being a huge Jax fan I didn't pay much attention to the particulars of the storyline Luke was pissed off...whatever she did.

fyi there are a lot of younger/new viewers who do not know the history of Gh including members of their writing team just this week there is a glaring error in the writing re: Monica (who was in the scene) dialoging re: Alan being too angry at AJ to know he is alive when in fact it seemed to me it was Jason & Sonny. Some OLTL fans never watched GH & ask questions about history all the time at forums I post incl...ABC' site..I always say I'll ask at SON theyll know...hence why I asked re:

bobbie's last storyline cuz there is a Bobbie aficionado in the house.

• Members

Diane's a POS. I would say they brought her back to ruin her but then again I dont really care for her so this doesnt make me think much worse of her. I cant believe she took Connie's case considering she personally knows Kate. What she is doing to her and Sonny is incredibly F-ed up

2ptdt1g.gif

C8pbv.gif

LMAO, Alice getting Tracy in a headlock

LOL at Lulu's family lies

So is Jason ever gonna get a memorial service? LOL...he's been presumed dead for a couple of weeks now and everyone's pretty much moving on and havent even talked about a service

Archived