GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly, I felt that Bobbie was forced to accept/welcome her into her life because the writing gave her no choice but to do so. What should've been the Slagbeast's exit story (which I'd have preferred to have been in a pine box) was ignored in order to prop her - ultimately at the expense of Bobbie as a character, who ultimately became known as the woman that gave birth to the Slagbeast before being written off to whereverville.

She may look 40, but I sure miss her Maxie - especially since Minnie Mouse Storms is working my last nerve.

• Members

Re: Luke/Carly...

I was younger so I probably couldn't interpret the storyline as I would at this but...

Luke never had much use for Carly and never really acknowledge her I remember he always stood tall for his Barbara Jean; that's why I was shocked when (LW) Carly stiffed him from Jasper re: the purchase of the Metro Court Carly acted all warm and fuzzy they were in it together blah blah then she double crossed him served his ass right. He didn't speak to her forever because of it he was really ticked off. That's why he gets free room and board whenever he wants and runs up a tab...

I wanted Bobbie with Noah Drake but accepted Tony with open arms cuz I just liked Tony.... it was the beginning of his ruination; I didn't even see the whole story line I stopped watching it; after Jason jumped up and down with glee ...in ruining his hands,..

there are three times for sure I remember stopped watching GH "the cottage storyline when Jason moved his ho in on Robin...and the meat hook and they all had to do with Carly..laugh.png the common denominator they were all ruined for slag/the Borg/ Stumpy. Even Robin took a big hit at the exit door because of Carly tellin AJ about Michael the Borg didn't speak to her for ten years. It seemed her and Sonny's relationship suffered as well. I read apost over at another forum that is awesome summing up Carly's impact on the canvas...it reads like it could have been made by someone here they pretty much summed it up so succintly that I bookmarked it don't know if its against the rules so...

I've seen this answered several times over the years ... but again...when was Bobbies' last major storyline...

Archived