GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one could've made that dumb reality crap work no one. It was pure eyeroll material even Lindsey said she rolled her eyes reading some of those scripts. That screaming about getting into Yale and doing a reality show as payback was just dumb. They basically blew up nothing into something for the sole purpose of ushering on Trey. They need to actually write a story for Kristina where Kristina is the focus. It's the same problem Elizabeth has lately. All airtime revolves around someone else.

• Members

Bobbie didn't need a long and lost Slagbeast to do anything for her character, IMO, as she was rich enough of one to have plenty of story happen for her. I clearly remember her having a good deal of airtime and story prior to that canker sore's arrival, so I don't buy that that was a necessary road to take her down.

• Members

I remember when Luke was allowed to verbally smack her down while standing tall and proud (in defense of his beloved sister), yet even he had to be turned into some shiftless bum in order to make her look better than she deserved to be.

To say the the potential to see her rancid ass get what's coming to her via the return of AJ thrills me to kingdom come is the understatement of the millennium.

• Members

By the last year or so before Carly arrived, her story was mostly about going to counseling and having that flirtation with Alan which I don't think fans were too thrilled with. The character was sort of at a dead end. I think the only story after this which really had potential for Bobbie was her marriage to Stefan. I remember watching her have the same boring scene with Roy DiLucca over and over and wishing they'd made more of an effort to give her an interesting relationship with Carly.

• Members

Why? Both wronged AJ, but the difference is - Monica had an obligation to treat AJ better. She didn't. Carly and AJ were equally heinous, but at least Carly wasn't his mother. Monica, OTOH, treated AJ like rat droppings and consistently put the constant reminder of her husband's affair above AJ. Out of all of the people who treated AJ poorly, Monica was the worst. She seemed to really hate him. If anyone needs a smack down, Monica is that person!

As for AJ, he was just pathetic! But I'll cut him a little due to his parent's blatant contempt of him.

Archived