GH: Sean Kanan returning

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I, Khan, hereby take back everything I said at the start of the thread. I will gladly accept a "back from the dead" story for A.J. Why? Because, if they bring back SK as a Jason recast, that will be just too effed-up for words. I mean, damn. [/CarlD2]

• Members

I have said since I heard this he will be a Jason recast. What they should do, and by they should I mean if it were me, Jason Morgan would leave Sam after giving her baby back and ride off to leave her knowing shed never leave him and he crashes. Two weeks later he wakes up in the hospital. "Who are you?" he asks Sam, Patrick, Steven, Elizabeth. The last thing he remembers was a car accident. He is Jason Q now, with no memory of his life as Jason Q. He has to live with this, and learn what he became, and is horrified. Of course during this time he grows cloer with Monica, mourns Alan, Emily, Lila, Edward. The truth about him being the father of Sams baby comes out, but he doesnt feel anything for her - he does howeber feel a connection with Elizabeth (Because im a Liaon fanboy and have zero shame about it).

Yeah right,. it would happen via a one way on screen skype or phone call!

• Members

God, you just have to know Carlivati and Frank are sitting there with [!@#$%^&*]-eating grins about all of this and how much "soapy goodness" this will bring. LOL.

When did it become OK to recast with actors that had already had a SUBSTANTIAL role on the soap, be it even 15 years ago? I know Kanan is far talented enough to pull it off, but seriously? AJ back from the dead has much more mileage than Jason being recast, unless they make Jason human again, then I can get behind it, maybe. I'm still just not sure, but I can kinda see why they are taking this chance. IDK. Jury is still out for me.

And maybe they remembered they have Duke back from the dead so maybe an AJ back from the dead at the same time likely isn't the best idea, considering AMC brought back so many (though I agreed with all of them; Dixie, Babe and Stuart likely shouldn't have been killed off, ESPECIALLY Stuart, though Dixie's 1999-ish return will still be the best and they brought her back way too many times. And I wasn't even the biggest fan of Babe but they basically just recasted the role and named her Marissa)

• Members

She was fired.

"Officially" though, she was let go early. But think about this. Do you really think GH would let her go out of the goodness of their hearts to B&B? This is the show that told Finola H if she went to Y&R for a short term role (as Sabrinas mother) they would never allow her to return.

• Members

No she was fired. She acknowledged that in an interview I think with Michael Fairman after she left. She also tweeted something derogatory about TPTB when she was fired that was meant to be a direct message to someone on twitter which she caught, but not before folks saw it.

I've been a huge Sarah fan for years but I hated the character, even though I think she did her best.

Archived