GH: Sean Kanan returning

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Claudia, her family & the story behind them all was fascinating to me and I loved watching their stories play out in 2008. Things did start to go downhill when Claudia became romantically interested in Sonny and schemed to have his baby, though. Frankly, i wish they had gone a different route & had Jason and Claudia go through with getting married in Oct 2008 biggrin.png LOL.

Didn't know SJB hated her role as Claudia sad.png

• Members

She should have stuck around. Sonny put a bullet in Dante's chest, Dante learns he's Sonny's son, yet this was the beginning of the greatest love story ever told - PUKE! Dante should be doing everything in his power to bring Sonny down, yet he licks his boots at every opportunity. Punk!

• Members

I have no interest in a Jason recast. Burton is gone and they should retire the character on principle since he's played out. Have Jason leave town and have AJ come out of hiding and proceed with his story. Hopefully it wont be one where he's Sonny and Michael's whipping boy.

And whoever is in charge of Michael's hair should be horse whipped.

• Members

I love AJ, but Billy Warlock is AJ to me. The idea of a Jason recast frightens me, but it sounds like this guy is at least a much better and much more likable actor than Steve Burton (not that that's some big accomplishment.) I've been saying for years that I'd start watching GH every day again if Billy's AJ returns. I'm only watching again now because of the OLTL characters (mostly just Todd and Tea).

• Members

Here's a thought: what if Jason gets into hot water with someone and has to go on the run for awhile? And what if, in order to protect himself, he undergoes plastic surgery in order to make himself look like his late brother A.J.?

I'm not saying I endorse this scenario. I'm just asking, "What if...?".

• 4 weeks later...

Archived