GH: Sean Kanan returning

• Members

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I thought Kanan was fantastic as AJ. To me he was the only real AJ, as Warlock spent a lot of time smirking and making pouty faces and I just didn't care, until the writing became so one-sided that I sided with AJ out of spite.

But "Cartini" do such a shockingly poor job with new characters and with returns that I don't think I could be happy even if they asked for the names of my ten favorite actors.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mean I'm glad a Quartermaine is back, but what is he coming back to wacko.png , there is none left. Edward's most likely gone, Jason's gone, Tracy never liked him, other than Monica we are just going to watch him come back and get thrown into the Michael hoopla again. It's going to take more than one Quartermaine to have a resurgence.

And I liked Billy's AJ more anyway.

• Members

Whatever "Cartini's" (I hate that) flaws, and they are vast, I think they believe in families and not the mob. I think this is representative of that.

I would bring Keesha back. I would've brought her back when Steve was still around. Recast. Play that beat, with the 'old' Jason reemerging in pieces at last. A hybrid personality.

• Members

I never really got a family vibe in their last OLTL years, or here. The mob is mostly still around, just written differently. Otherwise we wouldn't have Connie's insta-family, Martha Raye and his middle-aged son.

I'd like to see Keesha again too. They could bring her in with Maya's sister.

• Members

It's a damn shame they killed off Edward's brother, Herbert, and niece Alexandria. Otherwise, Edward's death might have been a good way to re-introduce them to the show (along with Alexandria's brother, Quentin (?), and any of their offspring).

As Dorothy Zbornak once said: "WHO???"

Archived