GH: Sean Kanan returning

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, this is so damn ridiculous. Now, there's a Real Duke and a Real A.J. running around Port Charles (because you know that's what gonna happen)?!

Tell me again how and why Frank and Ron have been nothing but good for this show. No, really. TELL ME.

• Members

OMG, this is so damn ridiculous. Now, there's a Real Duke and a Real A.J. running around Port Charles (because you know that's what gonna happen)?!

Tell me again how and why Frank and Ron have been nothing but good for this show. No, really. TELL ME.

2 words - Gigi [[email protected]#$%^&*]!NG Morasco... Well, that's 3, but surely you understand.

• Members
Aren't we usually bitching that there are no Quartermaines left? Well (presumably), we're getting one back and yet....People complain.

blink.png

It doesn't say who he's returning as.

I think it's good that SK is returning but to be honest, with most of the Q's gone including Jason, where's the conflict. But if he kills Jason I'm happy. And at least SK can act and has sme energy on screen unlike the rest of the men on the show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• I think Douglas is going to choose, but it won't be who we think. I think Steffy and Finn will end up with temporary custody of him
    • Gosh, I hope not. But, I definitely hear what you're saying. Fear it, ... dread it. 
    • In the « remembering Woodbridge » article : It was now June of 1969. The show's ratings had continued to dip when Lou Scofield replaced John Hess as headwriter. But when Roy Winsor had replaced Scofield with Don Ettlinger, the audience began flocking back. Unfortunately, it wasn't good enough for CBS. The network leased both Love of Live and The Secret Stormoutright from American Home Products and gained control of both shows, while the idealist genius of Roy Winsor was no longer called for. Roy Winsor was forced to close his office, and The Secret Storm was to endure countless different writing regimes before the real end came. Or had it already come in June of 1969?
    • Hmmmmm YES ON HIM.   Just unnecessary Singles Awareness Day mess from someone who isn't like the hottie above...you know a real MAN. This year I've just Faith Lahane them all. Because anyone stepping to me when I've been available for months...doesn't seem or feel genuine to me. PS. Found out after months of growing closer to me that oh, you are seeing someone, but rather than tell me directly, I found out mid conversation I walked into as I was coming over to say good night and head home. Stupid man-child.   DAMN CHOCOLATE. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy