Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Sadly, we will never know. It will be whatever production wants. This is why I hate it when people come back like this. Its so overly rigged. obviously every season has had moments where they stepped in, but it used to be minimal.

Brit was SPOT ON about Jojo. I am glad she is gone.

Dani isnt useless. She has gotten a shitty edit and has also been laying low. Shes a great player tho.

I am SO happy Shane won. He HAD to win for both his game and the show TBH.

Did you see the way Frank celebrated when Shane won? Not going up. He needs to take down Janelle & Boogie. I say Ian & Wil are going up.

They blocked out the Willie thing on the feeds.

Ashely is playing Ian, and she talks badly about it in the house.

The coaches enter the game, and that makes way from a double eviction (nothing will EVER top last years tho. It was amazing, but sadly the game totally sucked after).

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand why JoJo "deserved" to be there. All she said was she almost won some comps. Almost isn't enough.

For someone cast on personality she seemed to have a hard time knowing what to say. I did kind of laugh at Britney not being very positive in her goodbye speech.

JoJo also made fun of Danielle for her accent but had nothing to say about Shane's.

• Members

I just wanna know what Willie blew, TBH. LOL.

Ashley is one of my favorites. She has a game she is playing that she isnt letting ANYONE in on. I hope she wins HoH at the midway point because I think she would surprise people.

Joe is a bore. You can tell he was a last minute addition. Wil is entertaining usually on the feeds.

jen, i forget is even here. shes the worst.

• Members

Joe is totally creepy.

Wil thinks EVERYONE is a bully. Bully is such an overused word.

Ashley defiantly knows whats going on and what shes doing. They all think shes stupid and shes letting them. In watching her tho you can just tell she has her own plans, shes just smart enough to know its far to early in the game to do it. She reminds me of Kesha in that regard.

• Members

Shane & Dani fought for it and practiced more. They had the will and the need to win.

In the alliance of 6, nobody wanted it. They all felt safe with the others basically but with only Shane & Dani to get out, they dont want to be forced to start putting eachother up if veto is used. They were careless.

• Members

Ashley is very odd. She was weeping over Kara going and spilled info she shouldn't have; fortunately it didn't really matter, although I think Janelle and Ian are the only ones in there who trust her.

Wil would look better without the horse hair. He's always scratching at it and it just points out how weird his face it.

Were there any interviews with Mike (the guy who left and was replaced by Joe) that are still up? I know he's in a promo, I've seen that already.

• Members

Ashley let all the right info leak tho. The house isnt sure of her. Brittany knows they could get her on their side if needed, for a week. Janelle is totally blind and thinks she just had a weak moment.

Wil doesnt wash his hair. Its gross. He uses dry shampoo only.

I dont think anything with Mike except that one promo came out.

Archived