Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing ive heard that sounds the most logical is the vets pick teams, and they win when those people on their teams win. I would assume that if all their picks are eviced, the vet is out too. And id also assume that at the point where teams break the vets either enter the game or they just retain their picks, but not as a team.

• Members

2zz6brp.jpg

An Urbana man who was a reality television show winning contestant was arrested on July 2 for domestic violence.

Andrew T. Daniel, 30, of 1820 Old Troy Pike, Urbana, was charged with domestic violence after allegedly engaging in a physical altercation with a male victim. A continued arraignment is schedule for July 24 at 9 a.m. in Champaign County Municipal Court.

According to a Champaign County Sherrif's Office report, deputies were dispatched on the morning of July 2 to Daniel's residence in reference to a possible domestic violence in progress.

The male victim told authorities that Daniel attacked and punched him in the ribs, causing scrapes to his body and arms. When a deputy approached Daniel to talk with him, he was breathing heavily and did not respond to the deputy, the report states.

After the deputy asked for assistance from another deputy, Daniel screamed and started charging toward the deputy. The deputy used his Taser on Daniel after warning him to stop and he was taken into custody, the report says.

Urbana paramedics treated him at the scene before he was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail, Mechanicsburg, around 8:14 a.m. He was released July 3 at 5:07 p.m.

The victim and another resident refused to write statements about what occurred prior to law enforcement arriving at the house.

Daniel, a Graham High School graduate, was the winner of the fifth season of the television show "Big Brother" in 2004 on the CBS network. He is a law school student at Ohio State University, according to the university directory.

• Members

Drew. He was the dull winner of BB5, a season where all the likeable players were knocked out by Diane, a neurotic, desperate woman who was obsessed with Drew. He mostly just went to the bathroom and read his Bible.

He also made an appearance on B&B, as a model.

For years people claimed he was gay, but then you hear that about everyone, so I never really knew if it was true or not.

• Members

Diane was one of the greatest to ever play -- loved her and Nakomis -- yup might have spelled that wrong.

Glad Brit won. and I was LMAO at Boogie in his pink jammies. Dan's downfall was not picking a guy - that challenge seemed easy for the uys and Dan had 3 fail of women except maybe Kara who was able to bring her bear back. I can't wait to see what else will happen in the weeks to come. I find it a bit messed up that the Coach sends whoever home. I'd rather be voted out.

• Members

All my early faves are on Britney's team! She definitely has the strongest. I wish Ian was in JoJo's place, but I think she could be great still. I'm not sure about her yet

LOL at Ian's comment at the end of the show. That really was cruel how Jodi went out. I felt bad for the girl. She didn't get a real chance! She seemed star struck by everything the whole time, it was clear she was a big fan of the show. It could've been interesting to see how she ended up playing.

I've seen clips of Boogie before but I don't remember being as annoyed w/him as I was in this episode. He is beyond annoying & skeevy. ICK! I'm also not a fan of Frank. The chef guy Joe seems boring so far.

Ashley might be another one of my early faves. I thought she was hilarious. LOL.

• Members

Ugh to Boogie being back! Ewwww, just No!

tumblr_m73ankiRq11rzv2yzo7_250.gif tumblr_m735dlmjLj1qc751ko7_r3_250.gif

Janelle and Dan? Yeah! Two of my favorite players ever. Have no opinion on Britney although she was good for one liners

tumblr_m73ankiRq11rzv2yzo5_250.gif

She looks like Lauren Conrad

Poor Jodi. Only black player out on first night.

tumblr_m73eiz5Y5x1rzv2yzo2_250.gif

She reminds me of someone but I cant figure out who yet

tumblr_m736jfKp2I1rzv2yzo4_250.gif

I like Russell's brother. Didnt even know they were related

tumblr_m73cokSvGU1rb5xd8o1_500.png

Im so gonna hate him

• Members

It was a decent premiere; loved seeing Janelle, Dan and Britney. I was kinda iffy on Boogie, but I guess you need to have someone there to dislike. He has his moments though.

The new people I don't have an opinion on just yet.

• Administrator

I'm so glad the returnees will not be competing against the houseguests. I love Dan, Janelle, and Britney so I'm happy to see them. I don't really like or hate Boogie. Though I understand having Dan, Janelle, and Boogie as coaches, I don't get why Britney is a coach when her gameplay wasn't great. Oh well, I'm glad she's back to be my eye candy for the season. My God, when she walked in with that pink dress on, my jaw just dropped. To use a reference from How I Met Your Mother: Britney's husband is a definitely a 'reacher' (a person who reaches beyond their level of beauty). LOL What a lucky guy to be able to 'reach' and marry Britney.

The first competition was really good. It was a fair competition where the producers couldn't fix it or gave anyone an advantage.

I didn't like that either. At least give the person a chance with the veto and votes.

Same here! Maybe we need a few more episodes before it hits us. LOL

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if the Coaches enter the game as players mid-season. I think the whole "Coach" thing is just a way for the 4 coaches to make it too the midway mark. That way Grodner doesn't have to worry about them getting evicted.

Archived