Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, IA with everyone on Big Brother not being what it is without Julie.

Here's to hoping that the returning houseguests do not include Jessie or anyone from BB12 (excluding maybe Britney).

Secretly wishing that Janelle gets another chance, even though there's always the fear of her being canned early on, LOL.

• Members

Hmmm, there is a guy in this video - Mike - and he's not on the cast bio page... but a guy named Joe is, and he's not in this video with everyone else. Last minute cast change? I wonder what happened.

Shane looks like the only hot guy in the house :( Shallow, I know.

That Wil is something else! Hahah, oh boy.

• Members

Can believe they stuck in so many "older people?

That Wil, is just Ewwww

Based on pics alone, I see myself liking Willie and Danielle

LOVE IT! I dont want her back another time but I wouldnt be mad if she did. LMAO if it was Jessie

• Administrator

More returns?? F*ck! I just want a season with no returns. If Rachel returns, it will be, what, three years in a row? If she returns, I'm going to seriously think of quitting the show. I won't watch another season where things are fixed for her. Stupid Alison Grodner.

• Members

Did you see what she said in the TV Guide interview? Talking about people love to see these people again and again and actually look forward to seeing them blah blah blah. I'm sorry but WTF is she "polling" to get these answers. We did JUST fine without returns from people for many seasons and the ratings never changed.

They need to get over these returns from past seasons and Russel's family. We simply cannot catch a break.

• Administrator

No I didn't read her interview. Grodner is such a horrible EP. If they want returns, just save them for an All Star season - every 6-8 years. Otherwise, just cast new people.

• Members

Shane is the hot one but thats not saying much...he looks are ok at best.....Wil is as gay as a pink picnic basket.....why must he dress like a female...ugh......the cast looks too old...looks like dud season even with the awful returns...they need to put this show to sleep..pasture....

• Members

Meh, the last season of Big Brother was so fun for me, I don't see anything topping it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q1hDixxpX4

It was kind of like the season of Survivor with Russell and Parvati.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_wErPGC0A

That said, fixed or not, the last season of Big Brother also rejuvenated my interest in Big Brother, so I'll give the new (and old) cast a shot.

Archived