Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Comparison

ABC: "The Glass House" (3.3 million, 2.2/4).....1.1 demo

CBS: "Big Brother 14" (6.2 million, 3.7/7).....2.2 demo

Both numbers are awful...lol....Dateline beat it in ratings and Secret Millionare was close behind but BB had more viewers.

• Members

LMAO!! Loved Britney & Janelle tonight, I was laughing so hard when they were celebrating in the bathroom w/drinks laugh.png Britney was HILARIOUS! "Hey you guys, were on a team. OH OK!" "We decided we were an alliance, and so we are. Were gonna work together, ok? aw yeah, GOOD IDEA!"

Its hard to put it into words but laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Love her.

Britney (in the DR): "Here we are at day 6 and Mike Boogie decides this is a good time to introduce himself to me. Wow, what a turn of events, nice to meet you Mike Boogie; Thank you for gracing me with your presence. So sweet!" LMAO

• Administrator

She was again hilarious last night. I swear, Britney is like the perfect girl (at least from what makes it on air). Her husband is one lucky guy!

I hope cute Kara stays. She's my eye candy for the season. If Kara/Shane were to have a showmance, they would be the best looking couple in BB history.

• Administrator

Aw, cute Kara. sad.png A shy and pretty girl - I find that quite attractive. I think Frank could be a serious game - he's shown to brains and the atheleticism and most people seem to like him so far. What was Britney thinking when she told Willie about the coaches keys? She should've kept that to herself. Did she really think Willie wouldn't tell anyone and that it was just between them? Come on girl, think a little! You could tell from her face during the Willie/Frank fight that she was regretting that move. I have to say that so far the season has been really good - there's been a lot of game play which is what I want to see the most. Usually the first week has a unanimous vote or close to unanimous, and they just follow whatever the HOH wants.

• Members

Julie: "Kara, you should know that you have your supporters out there. Even Hugh Hefner tweeted "Go Kara!"" Omg, LMAO.

Wow, they left out a lot of stuff that happened over the week. I caught BBAD sometimes and also kept up w/some live feed updates. Ashley was flip flopping all over the place, I'm surprised the show didn't cover it!

I can't stand Frank. HATE that he's HoH! Definitely looks like Willie is going home sad.png

• Members

SHOCKED! I thought for sure Frank would be out. Im guessing they kept him around to get rid of Willie

Anyways Kara reminds me of Chanelle from Big Brother as well as Shelly from BGC

chanelle.jpgBig-Brother-14-Kara-Monaco1-300x289.jpgthe.bad.girls.club.110822.jpg

I like Willie but his gameplay is AWFUL! He should have never rallied the house together like that and he is playing too hard too soon. Lying and being manipulative while saying he's not like Russell isnt helping his cause

Britney telling Willie she thinks the couches will enter the house? Bad move on her part. She should have kept her suspiscions to herself

The HoH competition...Will OR Frank getting it? Damn Willie was screwed either way. Man, I HATED Frank getting it. My Willie is down for the count :(

• Members

I couldnt disagree more.

This is one of the best, most interesting and active casts in years.

The real issue here is how CBS edits them. I dont really watch the CBS show except when my parents and I are all together as its been a family thing for 13 years now, and even then its usually me filling them in on the live feeds and despite both being fairly well on the internet can never seem to fully understand how i am days ahead of the cbs show (its rather amusing, somehwere there is a disconnect. I think my mom gets it but acts like she doesnt for my father who is blown away by such a thing, lol). We all know people get a favorable edit, this season should be interesting as the ones they want to edit for (boogie, dan, janelle) are again the other one they want to edit for (willie). I wonder how rigged this season will be and hope it remains less so than normal, esp last season.

• Members

Willie is the distraction, but I don't see him as a villain. He's more like a blowhard. Joe constantly lies for no reason and overplays and yells all the time. Frank invents homophobia to make himself look good, which is shocking. Wil goes around trash talking so many people and then justifies it because they are "bullying" him (Janelle and Dan especially).

I think that was just because of the reaction to the coaches and the fear of them. Outside of that, this is a pretty dull group, and most of them make bad TV. You can't do anything with Jojo, Shane, Danielle, Ashley - they are either dull or just too confusing for TV. Frank is mostly interesting as a villain. Joe is awful TV and awful on the feeds. Wil is just too fake. So that leaves Ian and Willie. I think they'll keep most of the others hidden as long as they can.

• Members

Joe has never lied in this game. He's actually a breathe of fresh air as he doesn't take anyone's bs. And Willie did mock Wil, which is what Frank said he did. And Willie was always trying to get the house divided for and against Frank. Frank, like he said, is a straight shooting motherf*cker! And Willie, like Boogie said, is trying to play God and thinks everyone should be playing how he wants them to play.

And how you think Wil is unwatchable makes no sense to me. People like Danielle are unwatchable, who is a complete non-entity and will remain so. Wil has done nothing morally incomprehensible in this game, no one has yet. So far, these people are some of the least screwed up/most normal the show has ever had.

• Members

I'm not sure what IS watchable about Wil. A fake voice, fake hair, bad playing to the camera, and a constant need to be the victim when he's not bitching about Dan's faith or bitching about Janelle leaving her baby at home.

They all mock each other. Frank claimed that Willie was using anti-gay slurs and that Frank had to stand up to bullying, and all the rest. None of that happened. Frank cheapened bullying in order to make himself look good. It's just nasty.

Joe is the biggest liar in there. He was even lying to Kara the day she went, that Ashley was going to vote for her to stay. There's no need for that. It's not only bad gameplay, it's very petty.

Archived