Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frank sucks. If you have to save someone so blatantly TWICE in THREE WEEKS, they suck. He's not as bad as Dick Donato, since he doesn't go around threatening to rape people, but he's a lousy player. Please don't tell me they took away a great moment just for this??

• Members

OMG...why couldn't there still have been an eviction?! I was waiting all week to see Frank get blindsided! That was such BS! Someone on the production team must really love Frank.

Hey Wil, Janelle IS the reason your still in the house. Delusional IDIOT!

LOL at Janelle fake crying laugh.png Damn Wil for not being fooled by it ;-P

Jenn is SO invisible!

• Administrator

I'm not shocked that the judges are in the game now, but I'm shocked that it resulted in the game being 'reset' and both Frank/Joe were safe. I thought America's Choice would happen after the eviction.

Janelle fake crying and Wil not falling for it was hilarious.

• Administrator

If Danielle's goal is to get Frank out, why the hell didn't she nominate Mike, who is Frank's biggest ally? Now Mike, if picked for veto, can win it and pull Frank off. Putting Wil up made no sense because she created an unnecessary enemy, along with the person she puts up as a replacement nominee if Mike wins veto. Also, Will is pretty perceptive. But I have to say, Dan is playing a great game by manipulating Danielle and for wanting the coaches to be safe to lessen the target on him. Loved his coaching speeches during the HOH comp.

• Members

rolleyes.gif at the show continuing to portray Shane & Danielle as a budding showmance. "#BBSHOWMANCE" rolleyes.gif Please, it's far from it! I wish they'd show her as the self-obsessed, thirsty for some Shane gnat she really is...

HATE that she's HoH! Britney was smart to make sure Ian fell off before her. She knew she would be safe if Danielle won, so now she can compete in the HoH comp next week. I wish Ian had won HoH though.

I LOVE ASHLEY!

Archived