Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they are editing her this way for now in case she calms down (and she's the closest in their mind, possibly, to a young ingenue in this season's cast), and they may also be afraid of another Shelley situation, where Shelley and her family got so many threats from fans.

• Members

Ugh. It is going to be hard to watch the rest of the season when/if they vote out Janelle. She obviously didn't play good, but I pretty much despise the rest of the house, so I might just have to quit watching. Meh, it's Survivor's Heroes vs Villains all over again.

• Administrator

That's too bad. You're missing out on one of the best game play episodes ever - where there was lot of thought and maneuvering. It ranks up there with Kayser's "I caught the bigger fish" veto episode.

• Administrator

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, Frank better screw with the Silent Six and put up Frank and either Ashley or Jenn.

I felt bad for Janelle though, getting screwed like that, but her exit interview was awesome when she called Mike douchebag and loser.

• Members

Janelle made me feel better about her eviction when she said that. I felt terrible for ehr too and my excitement for this season went down the drain. Seeing Frank win HoH just left me further disgusted

I had to roll my eyes at Britney crying and saying she cant lie. Really? She did plenty of that to get far in her season

• Members

Britney is very childish. She does self-destructive things and then belatedly realizes how wrong they were.

Boogie was nasty nasty to bring up Will and his girlfriend Erin when he voted for Janelle. I don't think that was appropriate at all. Supposedly he and Will aren't that close now. I wonder if this was a backhanded dig at Will.

• Members

Brit truend against janelle because in week two when brits team was the taget janelle gave her the cold shoulder and wasnt very nice/friendly with her like she was week 1, when brit had the power, and he rubbed her, rightfully so, the wrong way. She didnt aim to have Dani put janelle up and get her out, that was all boogie. brit was the only one to realize this was a mistake but couldnt go against the team as its still a numbers game.

I cant stand Dan and his untrue claim about trying to save janie on the cbs show really showed why. He didnt try to save her but knows America loves her.

I am so glad my man frank the tank pulled out another win. I hope he puts up joe/ashly and veto is used so he can backdoor Dan. (and then next week i hope Dani wins and targets boogie/frank, with boogie going!)

• Members

He did try to save Janelle. After everyone in the house wanted her up, including his entire alliance, and he thought she was not trustworthy, he agreed to get her out, but he did try.

The Britney issues with Janelle went back further than the second week. It started with Janelle and her team becoming distanced from Willie during his HOH, and Britney being upset when she saw Janelle talking to Kara and Danielle. This was when she started the 24/7 bashing of Janelle to many in the house. Janelle's bad social game and detached demeanor didn't help matters, but I think Britney played a large part in turning people against Janelle. The night that Dan caved, Britney went to Boogie and told him Danielle wanted Janelle out, and to work on Danielle. She had a change of heart after the fact, but she couldn't stop it.

Frank is right to see Dan as a threat, but if Dan goes next, then everyone in that alliance will know they can't trust Frank. Boogie will also be the #1 target after Dan goes, and Boogie does everything for Frank in the game.

• Members

Dan is my favorite left and I hope he makes it far along with Ashley and Ian. The ones I cant stand the most are Danielle, Boogie and Frank. Those 3 need to leave ASAP

Speaking of Ashley, boy did she come across like a confused idiot at the comp. If I didnt know better, Id have thought she was high before teh show began

Archived