Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

No, no no no. He told Dani not to put her up initially. When veto was used and boogie called her out on her not putting up wil, joe or ashley dan was with everyone else on putting her up. he and brit both were not 100% ok with putting her up but neither actively tried to stop it from happening from that moment on. He could have actually saved her if he wanted, but he did not.

Brit was anti-Janelle when Janelle gave her reason to be. Janelle actively distanced herself, because of the willie situation, and brit didnt like it because they had already basically made an alliance. She never bashed Janelle 24/7, not even close. She was upset with her for a few days, got over it. When Boogie was getting them to put Janelle up Brittany was the only one to question his motives and stick up for janelle but she wasnt going to argue. She def has some blood on her hands for her early on bitching leading the team into boogies spin, but she didnt actively persue her going up and out. Brit made attempts the past few days to save her and almost had it done but realized it wasnt going to work. What got Janelle out was her awful, awful social game and interactions with the house. Nobody liked her but Brit, who clearly didnt like her a lot of the time. Between that and Boogie being out to get her, she was done. There is a reason nobody in the house liked her, and it isnt Brit or Boogie.

At this point the newbie nobodys are not going to win. If Frank gets the chance he has to backdoor dan. dan is his biggest threat, and to keep him would be a huge mistake. this alliance is fake and they all know it. The sub alliances have sub alliance and those alliances have other alliances. Its insane.

She is pretty medicated. She was in serve pain from the have not bed and on vicodin. And during the live show she did nothing wrong when she got off stage, but everyone told her she had to pick players from the stage so she tried to go back but julie/production told her no need so she was lost.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After Danielle won veto, there was that night where Dan was the only one in his alliance who did not want Janelle up. The next morning, he and Britney both convinced Danielle not to do it, but then Britney started going back again and helped Boogie go to talk to Danielle. Finally when Dan was put off by Janelle's evasiveness, he went along, but there was all kinds of headwind which he'd fought against for days.

It may not have been 24/7, but it carried on for a while. I think Shane's HOH run was when Britney started in on Danielle, and she created a monster. Janelle didn't help the situation by stupidly trying to get Danielle to fight with JoJo, but I think it started with Britney. I won't put all the blame on her, because most of the people in there just hate everyone, but I think she was behind the main force.

The alliance isn't built to last but it should last for more than just a few days. If Dan goes, then at least some of Dani/Shane/Britney, regardless of how they feel about Dan going, would know they can't trust anything Frank says. They would target him. Boogie would also become a big target for the house, and Boogie is the one who saves Frank. Without Boogie, he would just have to count on BB rigging for him every week that he doesn't win HOH.

• Members

Dan had a few hours with not wanting it to happen along with Brittany. But an didnt fight for her, he didnt so much except say he didnt think it was a good move. He come off very indifferent about it and didnt really offer up a better plan. Brittany started to go for it more as did Dan because he then felt all alone and like he couldnt stand up to a team that he basically runs. At this point it was him, dani, shane and brit. Boogie then made janelle look like a total fool and totally untrustworthy, and it was a done deal. Brit and Dan talked briefly about saving her after she was put up, and he was over it at that point when really if he wasnt to save her he could have with his, brit, shane, joes votes. they would only need one more and could have gotten someone from jen/ash/wil/ian but he wanted her gone by that point.

Janelle was the main force. She never created any kind of relationships in the house. She laid in bed a vast majority of the time. Then the whole Jojo issue and her being shady with Brit and Dan driving them away did her in. That made it so easy for Boogie to get her up and out.

But they all already know they can trust Frank. They made this alliance in hopes it works out, knowing it woudnt. They all were scared of Janelle staying in the game and took her out. Frank has said if he win hed BD Shane but its looking like it might be Dan now. The other side has talked about if they had won theyd be after frank and boogie. Its really the suballiance in this alliance that are interesting. Frank winning HoH is what they were worried about, and they should have been. The only people to win this season are frank shane and dani. those three are the big threats because they are the only people able to play the damn game. to wase this wee getting rid of joe would be a mistake for frank when its really him & boogie vs shane/dani/dan/brit. he has to take one of them out.

• Members

I actually think that Shane and one or two others might trust Frank, even if they shouldn't. I think placating someone like Shane and then cutting him down at the right time is their best move (especially since Shane is more likely to win comps and win a jury vote than Dan is).

• Members

I think the biggest mistake was who they cast for new players. Most of them are duds. The second was rigging it to keep Frank over Kara, which gave too much power to one side and led to Willie's early exit. Willie was one of the most entertaining new players.

• Members

I'm not sure if she talked to him before the nominations. After, she just told him that she put him up because she knew he wasn't going, and so on. At that time they still hadn't committed to the Janelle plan. Once they did commit, she talked to him and he agreed to keep she and Dan safe for a week (although he told others he would not live up to that).

• Members

I felt a little bad for Joe and want to root for him on principle bc he's the only oen that stood by Janelle BUT then he opens his mouth and I just cant take him. He doesnt seem to be a bad person but incredibly grating to my ears

I want Wil to stay if only for the fact that he will go after Boogie and Frank full force with no shame. I think the others are scared to strike first

LMAO at Britney and Boogie suspecting that dumb ass Danielle is a nurse and not a school teacher. Kindergarden teacher that hates the morning? They wake up around 6am and are used to AM. Bet she didnt think her lie through. Its obvious Shane doesnt want her and she's giving him so many signals

Ugh at Frank already wanting to take Dan out. Yes people you made the wrong mistake by evicting Janelle. Britney seemed awfully worried that Frank will win the game and they need to get him out as soon as possible

• Members

Dan was going to be one of the main targets if Janelle stayed or went, since Boogie said he'd come after Dan. Given how much production loves Frank I think they also would have punished Dan.

It's tough to care about any of this when you see the strings so clearly.

Frank needs a charisma bypass.

So bored of this group.

Archived