Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was the first time in god knows how long I didnt mind Frankie and completeyl saw his side. His anger was justified. He just lost 2 of his cloest allies and the third is the one that betrayed them as he tried to evict him with the whole house trying to see him out. That must really stink. I guess this is what Grodner wants, by building him out to be the underdog. LMAO at Britney's line about why do they even show up to the HoH events. They should all just stay inside as Frank goes out and collects the key.

Britney had some other great lines that I cant remember now. LOVED how she was defending Ian and wanting to take the brunt of Frank's anger for him.

What a lame Pandora's Box.

Jen's ass continues to be irrelevant. Like why is she here? Didnt he say she was gonna explode and finally start playing?

• Members

To anybody watching this, they're clearly giving Dan a villain edit. It's not a bad edit if you love villains BUT it isn't really what happened.

Before and between those PoV competitions, his teammates (including Dani but primaily Ian and Brit) were half-hearted and wish-washy about using the PoV. They were also very light-hearted and throwing him under the bus with Frank further. It was very much "Dan won before, who gives the tiniest bit of a crap about him." They were the same way after the PoVs, instantly light-hearted and continuing to throw him under the bus with Frank. They could have cared less while he was in isolation being tortured for the most part. Ian, at one point, was dancing outside this guys isolation door like he didn't have a care in the world.

Off the feeds, and not off CBS' edit, you would have been rooting for Dan to do this to them.

• Members

Britney's DR break-down cracked me the f up. It would have cracked me up even if all I saw was the CBS villain edit.

Dani's a bit pathological and they don't show that in her edit, so I was also cracking up at her smiling at Dan's "evil" plan and her acting during the PoV-nominations ceremony.

• Administrator

Are you kidding me? This has been one of the best seasons in BB history. Today's episode was one of the most compelling and dramatic epsiodes ever - Angela, you were right, this episode was EPIC!! WOW!!!! I can't believe Dan pulled that off. ERTosh, you are right about Dan being a great super villian. Dan's "funeral" and bible session with Frank was genius. I did feel bad for Danielle because you can tell her heart was abosutely broken by Dan's fake comment. I like Britney because she's hot and funny, but she's not a very good game player. Jenn takes the slop for the whole season because wanted to get Dan out. By the end of the episode she uses the veto on Dan. Frank takes all those punishments because he wanted to get Dan out. By the end of the episode, he makes a deal with Dan. Even if Dan doesn't win this season, I truly believe he is the best player of all time. Man, it's episodes like this that makes me love BB so much.

Also, Britney still has a chance to stay if she can get Joe's vote. Thursday's episdoe should be exciting.

• Members

I didn't realize they had that jumping up and down as the last shot. Hilarious.

I feel a little sorry for Britney but she did strike first. I'd hoped she and Dan might eventually go to the end together, but they were always at cross purposes.

Archived