Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I can't see him having any chance. The jury is full of bitter crybabies like Joe and Frank. I just roll my eyes when the studio audience gets in on it. Shane played just as dirty as Dan.

If he does take Danielle to the end I hope he manages to pull out a win. After tonight she doesn't deserve the money.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dan will defiently get Britney, Jen and Ian/Danielle's vote. All he needs is one more to win I can see Joe voting for him. He really could swing either way. He never had a legitamate shot at winning and he knows that bc he knows he didnt really play the game. Unlike someone like Frank with valid reasons to be upset with his eviction., I think Joe would be more apt to vote objectively and for gameplay. I think Ashley would vote for Dan if she thought for herself but I think she just might be dumb enough to let Frank sway her decision. Frank and Shane are the only two I can see without a doubt will not give Dan their vote under any circumstance. Frank is too bitter, for good reason and Shane is an honorable guy and finds that Dani and Ian both played good games while not being as dirty

Danielle won veto and Dan convinced her to give it to him as he promised to not send Shane out. As soon as he got it, he evicted Shane and later told her he did it bc he made a promise to her in the beginning to take her to the end and needed to do that bc she couldnt beat Shane. Everyone was shocked, including Ian who was convinced he was going to jury

This says it all

tumblr_mabhysxOND1r2rz4lo1_500.jpg

• Members

I think the jury is just too vocally bitter about Dan for people on the fence to change their mind.

Shane might have beat everyone left. He was a doofus, a nice guy, who never got into trouble when he screwed people over.

Danielle I'd say has votes from Jenn, Shane, probably Brit, and if they're bitter enough, Frank and Ashley.

• Members

Brtney more than anything showed in her clip that sh may not like what Dan did but she respected him as a player and defended him. She seems to be the most objective member in the jury. She'll vote for Dan. She doesnt seem to carry the same bitter feelings we've seen with others

• Members

I think she'd vote for Ian first, then possibly Dan.

I'm just glad knew Shane wouldn't take him and knew he had to strike first.

Previous players have been tweeting about Dan and his moves. Steven (from his first season), Janelle, Howie, Shelley from last season. Lots of praise.

• Administrator

OMG!! That was ANOTHER EPIC episode because, once again, it was due to game play and not because of nonsensical fighting. A shocking decision, a shocking result, Ian/Shane/Danielle being shocked.....just amazing game play by Dan. Wow!!! I loved how after they got into the room, Dan told her to sit and she sits. LOL I also really liked what Dan told Danielle how his goal was to get Danielle to the finals and that if Shane was in the final two with her, Shane would've won. He's telling her all the right things.

I officially deem this season to be the best ever. LOL It's just so compelling. So many twists and turns.

Archived