Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I hate recap episodes. Such a waste of time especially when most of the clips we already saw. I wanted to see more of the aftermath and they didn't show Ian/Dan talking about it. And they should've at least showed the first part of the HOH comp.

• Administrator

Congrats to Ian! He and Dan were the two most deserving players to be in the final two. Of course I wanted Dan, the best houseguest to ever play the game, but I'm happy for Ian. The final speeches and replies were great and fun to watch - I thought both answered pretty well. Once Ian won the final HOH, I pretty knew he was going to win it all. If Dan had won the final HOH and took Danielle, I think Dan would've won. Frank winning America's Choice was BS! Alison Grodner continues to rig things. It's so obvious.

Anyway, this was definitely one of my favorite seaons. It was just fabulous to watch Dan play and backstab everyone and come up with ways to save himself or get people out.There were so many twists and turns too, and you just didn't know what was going to happen. This was a very good season for game play and it shows that you don't have to manufacture things to get a great season. All you have to do is get competitive gamers like Dan and Ian.

• Members

I feel bad for Rachel, not Brendon. He was so emotionally abusive to her and I guarantee he will hit her at some point if he hasn't already.

I'm happy Ian won. Dan played a better game but I just liked Ian more.

Watching the backyard interviews. Spicy sucks as an interviewer she's not calling anybody on anything boo.

Archived