Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I hated it too. It doesn't give the nominees a chance to talk, scheme, plan their way out and it's a major disadvantage to those who can speak well and play a great game - a person like Dan. If they're going to have a double eviction week, I would prefer them doing the second eviction on Sunday (so we would see the nominations, veto, eviction), then on the next Wednesday we would see the HOH, nominations, veto.

• Administrator

Yes! Joe is gone! Well, that's one of the two I wanted out. Hope Jenn leaves next week. Wow, Dan's nominations and veto replacement were surprising. He didn't go with the obvious. Can't wait to see what he says to Ian (I'm going to assume Ian will say that was a good plan if they want to keep their "deal" a secret and the Quack Pack a secret from Jenn). Danielle was definitely shocked that Dan put her up but I hope Dan can ease her mind once again by saying he had to show that he and Danielle don't have this unbreakable bond. Another exciting episode and Sunday's episode should be one too. Can't wait!

• Members

I think Danielle has played a really good game so far -- especially for a 23 year old woman. She has been the biggest surprise for me this season and she has Jenn and Shane in the palm of her hand.

To be legendary she now needs to mastermind Dan's boot. If she does that, she will be my favorite BB contestant ever and she would be a strong contender for the win.

• Members

Frank went. Julie Chen behaved like he had a serious disease. He said he had hard feelings and he was upset, and was shocked. Boo hoo.

Dan won HOH. He nominated Joe and Ian. Ian won POV. He then put up Danielle. Joe was evicted.

Dan seemed to possibly want someone else as the veto replacement (I think he may have wanted Shane up) but he didn't have time, as he was taking too long talking to people and Julie had to keep him in line.

• Members

Why oh why did Dan vote Frank out? That was the most foolish move he made all season. He should have given Joe his vote and forced it into a tie with Ian evicting Frank with his tiebreaking vote

Glad to see Joe gone but would have preferred Jenn. Finally Frank is out though

Archived