Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Brendon and Rachel got married yesterday. You can find photos of various guests on Twitters, or at Sucks. BB people who were there included Matt from their season, Andrew, Shelley, Lawon, Lydia, Jeff and Jordan. Matt is the one who married them.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yes to Jenn being gone and the Quack Pack making the final 4!! I think this final 4 is one of the most deserving final four - all of them have won multiple competitions and have been part of a big alliance and they've all played a big hand in getting people out. Of course I want Dan to win but I am totally satified if Dani/Ian/Shane win. If Dani can't decide between Shane/Dan, I think she should put them both up since veto winner decides who will leave anyway. I'm thinking Dan's best shot at making it to the final 3 is of course winning veto, or Shane/Danielle not winning veto. If Ian wins veto, I think he'll vote out Shane - Dan can tell him if Shane or Danielle wins the final HOH, they won't take him to the final two.

Today's episode was such a waste - there was hardly any game talk and they wasted time on the stupid gymnastic segment.

• Members

I fell asleep after the gymnastics segment. That had no business being here

So glad Jen got evicted

Ugh to Danielle winning, She's the one person I didnt want to see get it. I really wanted an Ian/Dan F2, but odds of that happening are less now. If Dan gets veto, there's no way he will keep Ian. If Ian gets it, there's a chance he will keep Dan, but all Shane needs to do is rat Dan out and he should

Archived