Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a big move in the sense of fighting the tide of inevitability which can wash over a decision like this, saying oh of course he has to go, everyone says it's fine, etc. She improved her position instead of just "going with the house." Most people wouldn't have taken the risk. However, she does have an inflated sense of importance I have never quite understood.

• Members

I give Dan the credit for what happened, not Jen. She was merely a puppet. I will say the best thing she did for herself was alligning herself with Frank before the veto comp.

Feel free to use spoliers but does the house know that Dan and Danielle are still together or are they under the assumption of him outing her was the end of them? Has she told Shane about what went down?

• Administrator

Aw, I'm going to miss Britney for her hotness and humour. But her being dressed up and Danielle being in running shows and sweater totally gave the results - that Danielle was preparing for a competition.

Ian giving the finger as Frank walks away was funny. Do people still give the finger when they're angry?

So Shane voted to evict Britney because she already played the game before and because she was close to Ian? I'm surprise Shane (and therefore Joe) didn't vote to evict Danielle because she's close to Dan.

• Members

Shane still believes the fight was real, or was he filled in yesterday? I could see Dani going with Shane over Dan ultimately. I don't think Britney would have gone with Shane over Ian OR DANI. Shane is not bright but he probably realized that. If he was thinking, that's a big IF, he was thinking removing Britney and making sure Dani was safe would solidify Dani's desire (and Dani has Dan's ear) to protect him first and foremost.

Shane's vote was a combination of Britney's poor campaigning - which included saying "I played the game before, Dani hasn't, I don't want to take that from her" - and everybody else's subtle and not so subtle campaigning against Brit. Due to voting Brit out, Shane would have been protected from Frank's side had one of Frank's alliance members won HoH. There's a tremendous amount of alliances in this house and one of the recent ones were Frank, Joe and Shane.

• Members

Shane doesn't know the fight was staged but he knows Dani and Dan are still going to work together.

Some people said Shane has never liked Britney since she went to bed early the last night JoJo was in the house. Britney was a terrible coach and Shane is the only one left who could remember. Beyond this I think he just didn't want her in the house with Ian and he thinks Danielle will be more loyal to him. He also knew she tried to get close to Frank. She had too many things going on.

The whole idea of Dan betraying Britney still annoys me. They betrayed each other, if you can even call it that. I know she was joking, or semi-joking, but he wasn't her "Judas."

• Members

Yep. I was shocked they throwed in the clip of Britney on Frank's crotch during the S12 reminisce where the men were talking about how disloyal the QP are. She was the first on Frank's crotch getting a front row seat and pushing the gas on Dan with Frank when Dan was already firmly tied under that bus. She was a whole lot of who gives a bleep about winning the PoV too in the house during quick private talks with Ian and Dan - "Dan already won." That's why Dan had to look out for himself.

• Members

A Joker's poster made these very accurate charts of the alliances & events & nicknames in the BB house over the past 10 days or so. Accurately the last chart is stated to only be accurate until the houseguests wake up (<-- that is how quick real and fake alliances are being made):

allian24.jpg

allian23.jpg

allian22.jpg

allian19.jpg

allian21.jpg

allian25.jpg

Archived