Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frank has WAY too much power in this house. These people need to get rid of him ASAP

Dan, Britney and Shane were all worried about Frank winning HoH and turning on them. Arent they all in an alliance for final 6, yet all are thinking they are possible targets less than a week after making the deal. This just highlights what a bad move that was to trust Boogie and Frank

Ian makes a good point. They should at least keep their alliance together till they can get some of them in the jury

Frank/Boogie/Dan is like a twisted love triangle

I LOVE how perceptive and smart Wil is. He isnt buying ANY of the crap slung at him and its a shame he will likely be out next

Fan Favorite Jeff returns? UGH! He wasnt my favorite.

• Members

WHAT?! Cheap, say it ain't so. When did that happen? Ugh I can't stand him.

See, people like Wil I NEVER feel sorry for. You have a chance like anyone else but so many think they can skate by until their back is against the wall and they don't have POV for protection. I'm always like have these balls beforehand please and I'll respect your game play a little more. If Wil doesn't go and by some chance gets HOH, I'll be interested to see what happens.

• Members

It was in the tagline for the preview of tomorrow's show. They even showed his picture.

I dont feel sorry for Wil but I find him entertainign as a viewer when people lie and manipulate him and he sees right through them. Too many people across many seasons come across so stupid when it comes to lies and/or are unsure about whether they are being manipluated or not but its like he is a viewer looking on the outside. Very perceptive and I like that. I think he is the one that would make a big move if he had the power. He doesnt seem to be scared of Mike and Frank. If he goes out, I doubt Ashley, Joe or Jen will get HoH. It'll be someone in the alliance and I dont think they will go after each other yet, meaning Frank gets another week

• Administrator

Yes! Dan survives another week. Bullet dodged is right!

Loved the zing for Danielle! Her reaction was hilarious. Did they show Dan's zing? I think I missed it. Dan zinging Britney was funny: "Taking puzzle advice from Britney is like taking dating advice from Ian." :lol:

Woah! That's crazy. LOL

You can never be too careful in this game and Frank did have a good point about Dan wanting him gone two weeks ago. But now that Dan/Danielle/Birtney/Shane have shown they can be trusted by keeping Frank safe last week, and now Frank has shown he can be trusted by not putting Dan on the block, they can just steamroll to the final 6 - that is when you start turn on each other. If they were smart, that's should they should say to each other.

That's the only thing that's likeable about him.

As far as who leaves this week, it doesn't matter to me.

• Members

Ashley cheated on Ian with.....Frank! Oh no. He should feel like sh-t knowing how Ian feels. And girl please dont be dumb! Did you not watch the past seasons and saw that the women that Chilltown have in their corner get played?

Janelle's alliance was sitting pretty not too long ago and starting with her, they have been getting picked off. I wish Julie had told or shown a tape to Wil shownig that Janelle was loyal to him and that he shouldnt have turned on her

Damn CBS for teasing Jeff coming back. They had me worried there

Ugh, I hope this Twitter nonsense doesnt become a regular thing

LMAO at how Joe's family called him out on being loud and yelling in the DR. His kisd were adorable. Loved the little one who asked for America's help in getting him to shave his soul patch

Did I miss something bc when was this Quack Pack alliance made?

• Members

I feel so sorry for those kids of Joe's after the way he talks about their private lives on the feeds. Way too much info.

Wil was very good at seeing the worst in people but not at actually playing the game. If he had ever trusted Janelle he might still be there.

• Members

I hope Wil gets voted back in later on. Maybe he does see too much of the negative in people but I like that he unapologetically does not kiss butt.

Ian is walking around like he has the body of Frank or Shane, with his chest puffed out. Who put these delusions in his mind?

I don't want to root for Britney because of her other season shenanigans but she amuses me and she's smart enough to figure out that Boogie and Frank have to go. Frank deserves to go so he can take a shower after removing himself from Boogie's behind.

• Members

Loved the Ian/Ashley second date segment tonight! LOL

Britney shaving Ian's pits was nasty. Omg do guys really do that to seem hot? I'd never!

YES to Frank & Boogie being on the block. I really hope Boogie gets sent packing. He is a vile, disgusting old man who thinks he's cool sh!t. Can't stand him.

• Administrator

Wow, another shift/power play in the house. I wish they had shown more gameplay in this episode. Did it really take just Ian telling Britney about Mike asking Ian who he would put up, for Britney/Shane to turn on Mike/Frank? Or was there just not much strategy talk - there were three non game play segments (Ian/Ashley date, Ian shaving his pits, Joe's weird stories). I thought the break up of the Silence Six should've been shown more. I hope Mike leaves because I think Frank is a great competitor. Also, Mike was pretty selfish by going after the money instead of HOH, especially when Frank couldn't compete.

What were the items the girls used to shave Ian's pits? It looked like a cream or wax and a special towel?

• Members

Ian told Brit about Boogie and she was sold on putting him and frank up, but she from the start was very cautious of boogie and knew he was a snake so it wasnt like she was a hard sell. I think Shane/Dan found out that they were mentioned by Frank about maybe being backdoored because once Brit went to them with Ian about putting frank and boogie up, it was basically a done deal. She didnt really have to sell or push them on it.

Also, they wasted so much time because there was a lot of drama they could have shown. I get that they wanted to end with noms, but given that veto hadnt been played yet i think it was dumb not to put noms in the middle and show the drama that followed then save pov/ceremony/potential fallout on wed show, and if there is no drama after pov then they could have done fun segments.

Britney used Shanes NAIR on ian. NAIR = No Hair and is a popular, old hair removing cream people use to be smooth instead of shaving because the regrowth doesnt usually itch as bad and its far easier than shaving is.

Archived