Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad - he looked hideous at the start of All Stars and then got more handsome as the season went along and the Botox wore off. He's ruined himself.

It sounds like most of the people in there don't trust Ashley. I can see the show keeping her around though, for TV time.

I like Janelle but she always has bad instincts and social skills.

• Members

I noticed that the AC is whether we want to give the players the option on whether to enter the game or not, so it doesnt look like it will be forced. If given the choice, I wonder which players would enter and who wouldnt. I actually think all would except Britney

My poor Ashley! I hope she gets veto. PLEASE let Joe be evicted

Frank is so unlikeable. I wish Shane didnt have as much integrity and instead went back on his word to nominate him

I didnt want to but Im liking Wil. Glad he got saved

Ian is reminding me of the old Morgan (the good one) from GH

• Administrator

If the coaches don't enter the game, I could see Frank and Shane (if they decide to truly align with each other) make a run to the final four. Sucks for Ashley thinking she was safe by playing low to the ground. I think Joe will be the target though.

• Administrator

Wow! This season continues to be so good. I'm really liking all the game play. I did not expect Shane to use the veto and put up Frank. I can see that getting another strong player out as a strategy but I think tag-teaming to the end would've been a better idea. I was hoping Joe would leave this week but it looks like Frank will.

Loved the party segment/spin the bottle segment. It was nice to see them having fun like that.

Britney's impression of Joe was hilarious. :lol:

• Members

Accidentally posted my thoughts in the spoiler thread.

YAY! The veto was used to save Ashley. Double yay to Frank getting put up. Frank or Joe leaving? WIN!

I think I might have figured out who Ashley responds me of. I think its Bree Williamson. She resembles her at times to me

• Members

Shane is such a lil' scared puss! He WANTED to put Frank up, but didn't want him to be mad at him so he had to soften things and "sorta" let him know beforehand. That killed a lot of potential drama already!

I hope NO ONE is fooled by Shane/Danielle. He is NOT INTO HER/Doesn't want a showmance & she's too obsessed to get it.

• Members

I can't get past his blowing up Willie's impression into a huge crime against gays, complete with the bullying speech on a live show. There are many forms of bigotry in BB that get a free pass (just recently Shane used an anti-gay slur against Ian) and this just covers most of them up even more.

He's also bad at the game, and was from the start.

• Members

I don't have strong feelings towards Frank either way but I do find him a bit annoying. He's so much of a golden boy that you sort of want him shot back to earth AND...

I still don't get why Willie was mad at Joe and Janelle and not Frank, the one who stated that b-s over nothing. I barely even heard the vocal imitation and I didn't get the impression he was imitating Wil because he was gay. I felt he was imitating him because he thought the game play comment was stupid. I was like WTF is going on when the house started stirring so much s--t because of that non-event. That said, Willie definitely has a bad temper and would have eventually hit somebody so eh.

Archived