Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Willie is clearly getting the villain edit and why wouldn't he? There's the Russell connection that they'd want to capitalize on. Joe, Wil nor Frank are coming across like that at all in the show. Joe mainly just looks like a harmless idiot that's annoying. Wil is coming across a lot better than I initially judged him and Frank is looking like the hero standing up to Willie and backing down to intimidation

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Frank looks like a hero at all, and I've seen a lot of negative comments about his behavior last night, along with Joe's goodbye message to Kara. Even if they are supposed to look good, it doesn't work.

Wil gets a kind edit, because he's nasty on the feeds.

• Members

For someone who doesn't watch the feeds, Willie is coming across awful on the show especially with the way he was painted as homophobic last night. Jeff said potentially homophobic comments last year and the show went out of their to not air that yet something Willie said which I don't think was his intention got twisted and they made sure to use that against him in what they put on tv. Clearly a double standard

ETA: I see you said Wil there and not Willie but that just proves my point. He's not being portrayed bad at all.. He's getting a good edit which makes him come across as one of the more humorous guys there

• Members

I think the main reason they put it on TV was because it caused the fight with Frank. I didn't think he looked homophobic, and I've seen a lot of similar comments.

I don't like Willie, but I think Frank came across much worse. To take something like that and then parade around acting like you're the It Gets Better of the BB house is IMO very offensive. It was gameplay and TV time, not genuine at all.

Boogie went around calling Wil a p**** and no one in there cared.

• Members

Carl, still dont think Willie is painted like a villian onscreen?

Im sad to see him go as he was my fave of the new players. Too bad he couldnt contain his temper. Said he's not like Russell, but at least Russell never got himself kicked off a show.

Ian and Ashley were so cute together! I loved their date and how awkward he was. Im finding him to be kinda cute and I love that she went along wtih the slop date and didnt turn him down. I hope we see more of them. LMAO at Ashley explaining that she got rid of Kara bc she's a floater and thts going to be her strategy. Bitch had to go!

I didnt have an opinion on him but Frank, now apart of a newly resurrected Chill Town? Hate him.

Up until tonights show, I thought Jojo was thet tattooed lesbian

• Members

I don't know what to say about the editing on this show - they kept out a lot of what Willie supposedly did. Frank and Joe are both so unlikeable. All I really noticed is that Britney seemed kind of crazy.

• Members

Britney (in the DR today): "Willie's trying to rally up the whole team together, the good 'ol bunch. Uh, absolutely not! Please stay away from us, you're embarrasing!" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

It's going to be boring now w/out Willie I think. I think most of the HG's are either annoying or boring. Not interested in seeing obnoxious Frank/Joe/Boogie controlling the house. That Frank/Boogie DR was sickening.

If the coaches are let into the game I think it will get interesting. If not I see it just going downhill & becoming predictable.

• Members

Completely agreed with this post. Willie was my fave too.

I LOVE Ashley! The slop date w/Ian was cute. I believe that happened before Kara got evicted. Is it just me or does it seem like Ashley's spaced out a bit? Either way, I find her hilarious.

Frank irks me to no end.

I was excited to see Jenn in action in the house after I read her bio/watched her interviews but so far, maybe its the editing, she has rarely been seen & when she is seen, she seems so bland & boring.

• Members

He was mostly upset about everything with Janelle, I think, and the aftereffect of his team losing HOH, not to mention the way Frank and Joe smeared him.

Not the editing. Her only story this season was anger when Frank farted on her.

• Administrator

Willie deserved to be expelled for the head-butt. I think he charged after Joe when Joe replied "You're the pussy," to Willie's "Everyone in here is a pussy." Did anyone catch it on the live feed? I had to laugh at the image of Ian, who was in a towel, telling the guys to stop fighting. LOL

I loved Ashley and Ian's slop date. It was very cute and funny.

With three people gone already, I think there's going be a situation, after people are evicted, where they get a chance to come back (like last year with Brenden). Or they can continue and not have a double eviction week down the road like they always do - I hate those.

Archived