Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I also don't understand why she wouldn't just put Joe up with Frank again. 1) He's a weaker player 2) She could use the pawn excuse much more effectively. 3) Joe is already coming after Shane because of his nomination. It just would have been a whole lot more sense.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Holy crap!!! This season continues to be so freaking awesome because there's SO MUCH game play early on. Say what you want about Boogie and his personality but that guy is a gamer. He and Dan just proved why they were able to win their respective BB seasons. That scene where Boogie calls out Janelle and flat out says he's never going to work with her, and Janelle was all silent was masterful. When they brought Ian into the alliance and made the "Quack Pack" alliance, I wondered why they would bring in Ian. It didn't make any sense. Danielle/Dan/Shane/Britney bringing in Mike/Frank makes a lot more sense for them to make it to the final 6. If Janelle leaves tomorrow, they can just steamroll over Ian/Ashley/Wil/Jen/Joe. I'm really on board for a Mike/Dan final 2, to see who is the greatest BB player of all time - if one of them wins, they will get that title.

Loved Britney's fake shocked reaction. LOL Though a couple of days is long time in the BB house, so as long as Frank/Mike don't get into any fights or caught in any lies, Frank should be safe.

Today's episode was one of the best ever for people who love game play and strategy. I'd rather see this than nonsensical fights, or people crying, or competitions and twists that favor a houseguest. Just bring in gamers and let the season unfold naturally - that is when BB is at it's best.

• Members

They wanted a fifth vote. Dan and Britney also seem to have some individual plans to work with him, although he's closer to Britney than he is to Dan. He's also somewhat of a mole, as Frank/Boogie don't know he's with D/D/B/S.

Most of the decision to put Janelle up was strategic, but there was a great deal of personal hostility toward Janelle, especially from Britney and Danielle, which fueled this nomination. Dan had the final say, but they pushed for it (although Britney wavered, as she does on everything). They're giving Danielle a very low-key edit, as she has lost her mind the last week.

I wish they'd stop the Boogie/Frank DRs.

• Administrator

Okay, so Ian's their contingency plan and it's good to have another player in their pocket. That makes more sense.

Yeah, you could tell early on in the season that a Brit/Janelle alliance probably wasn't going to happen.

No way! Those DR scenes are hilarious.

• Members

Ian is a little like Chicken George (although much more of a BB nerd), in that he was treated like a leper by most of the house until he was needed. Boogie had little to do with him, and most of the new players weren't interested in him, so Dan and Britney got him in. We'll see if it leads to anything or not. I like Ian, even if he's not really a player so far. Usually I want to throttle "superfans" (Ronnie, Adam).

• Administrator

I like Ian because he seems like a good guy and doesn't treat anyone badly, which seems like the strategy he's going with. It's a decent strategy to get half way through, but once you get there, he'll have to start winning competitions. But as of right now, he's good where he's at. At first I couldn't believe he didn't take the Hawaii vacation, but then I realize it's part of his strategy. It was smart of Dan and Britney to bring him in.

• Members

Ugh! I hate that bitch Danielle and cant beleive she actually backdoored Janelle. I cant beleive that Boogie and Frank actually pulled this off and saved their asses again

I hope when Wil watches the show he realizes that despite all he thought about Janelle, she wasnt willing to throw him under the bus to save her own ass

• Members

As entertaining as Janie is and as liked as she is, this was a fantastic game move, even if it was done for personal reasons. For this entire house not to vote her out would be a huge mistake on their part. She is a powerhouse, legendary BB brother and they better evict her now while they can and then target Dan and Boogie in the coming weeks.

• Members

Dont really need spoiler tags now thats shes up and thats aired...

Basically, Dani hates Janelle because she claims Janelle bullies her by, i kid you not, asking her to work out with her in the morning and then taking a nap and waiting until that evening to work out and by saying that her boobs look real.

• Members

Danielle mostly spends her time looking for compliments and desperately making sure people think she is the hottest girl in the house. Dan, Britney, Shane all spend time placating her. She constantly tries to make moves on Shane, who usually won't even kiss her, and just humors her. She was told a lot of trash talk from Britney and others about Janelle, and she has since hated Janelle (Janelle didn't help matters when she wanted to cause a fight between JoJo and Daniellie and told Danielle that JoJo had called her fat). She makes up huge lies about what Janelle has said to her. I'm not even sure if she knows they're lies. She and Janelle pleasantly chatted in HOH, with Janelle even offering to leave her dresses behind if she goes Thursday. Danielle turned this into Janelle yelling at her, screaming at her, berating her, and Danielle throwing her out of HOH. I don't think anyone believes her, they just don't disagree because theyk now it's not in their best interest.

She lied that she was a kindergarten teacher because she thought people knowing she was a nurse would make people see her as rich. The few people she confides in, she tries to make them think she's a doctor. She claims she really is just like a doctor anyway.

She constantly talks about being abused, being anorexic, her drunk father, etc. Tonight she went into the bathroom to make herself sick.

Archived