Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Ian. The editing on todays show wasnt flattering to him at all. I like him. He's a bit of a dork but adorably so. He doesnt bug me so far and I find myself laughing at him.

Joe...oh no! The guy tries WAY too hard. I cant take any of his loud liners and he comes across as a big cartoon. Please let him get kicked out next week

Team Brinelle! Love that they joined forces. LMAO Britney talking about how she sucks at competitions

Danielle's voice is annoying! Its really grating to my ears

mikeboogie_480x610.jpg

Why is a 42 year old man still calling himself Boogie? His official CBS pictures makes him look like a disgusting creep

• Members

Okay, Shane IS pretty hot. The beaded necklace threw me off. LoL

Joe needs to tone it the [!@#$%^&*] down. And throwing perfectly delicious food out would totally piss me off.

Danielle is number one on my sh*t list. She's annoying and seemingly very stupid. HATE her the most so far.

Ian is a weirdo. If he's so into the game why is he being so isolating? Dummy.

I think I may really like Ashleigh. She's seems very fun and could be hilarious.

As for Kara vs. Frank, as per our BB game I want Frank gone, but I have nothing against either of them.

Lastly, I don't hate Willie yet, which surprises me since I haven't watched Survivor since the first All Stars and deeply loathe Russell. LoL

• Administrator

Britney's impression of the cartoon robber was hilarious! So now with the coaches challenges, I wonder even more why Britney was picked as a coach - she's never going to win physical competitions.

• Administrator

True, but even in mental competitions, I still place her 4th. :( Being pretty and funny is not going to help her win competitions, especially going up against 2 champions and the other being one of the best competitors. I hope she proves me wrong though.

• Members

As it stands that is the ONLY competition she can play in. There is still the HoH and Veto, both are which are more important anyway, which her team member compete in. Britney doesnt have to be the best in these things. She has 3 other people to do that for her

• Members

They DECIMATED the theme song! Who mixed that together? Just awful. I miss the old one!

Based on DR's alone I don't like Joe or Danielle. Especially Joe; Omfg how much more LOUD and obnoxious could you get?!

Boogie is also really disgusting. Like seriously gross. I can't stand to look at his face

I LOVE IAN!! LMAO at his edit. The creeping around the house stuff was weird but really funny. He's good for laughs. I'm kind of disappointed he's playing this way so far, though - I thought he'd be a bit more smarter & actually strategize/get close to people, since he's a super fan and all. Hopefully he does that down the road.

I'd die in that new have-not room not because of the curved beds, but because of those scary ass walls and floors. OMG! NO.

I hope Frank ends up going home. I find him to be a major douchebag. He's a douchey, unemployed loser from what I saw. Sorry!

I wish Willie had put Joe up in place of Kara, but so far he's my favorite player.

Archived