Big Brother 14: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if HoH will be played tonight.

Not sad to see her go due to the side she chose but she really is too adorable with the dumb act. I don't think she is as stupid as she acts. I think she's nearly that stupid, nearly.

• Members

Jenn was in her corner until she decided to fight for and campaign for getting Jenn out over Boogie. If she hadn't gone so hard for Boogie and Frank, she would have had another week or two and the extra QP's might have gone first because they thought she was harmless.

I feel bad for her, but she went too dang hard when she chose a side.

• Administrator

Frank lives! Dude is mad competitor, ilterally and figuratively. LOL I know Frank wants Dan gone but is there a way for the Quack Pack and Frank to make it to the final 6? Because that's what I want to see. Ashley seems like nice girl but she really is too dumb for words. That speech was hilarious, as was Joe's non-verbal speech (that was brilliant!!). So why did the QP decide to keep Joe and evict Ashley? Did she really align herself with Mike/Frank and everyone knew about it? Because it would've been easier to keep the dumb person who can't do physcial competitions - so she really has little chance in winning any competition. Hopefully another floater (Joe or Jen) leaves next week and the week after.

I can totally see the veto comp being rigged. Sure, Groder didn't know 100% Frank was going up but she had to know there was a good chance he would. Then she just has to assign Frank to the lane with the most clovers. - I think Rachel or Brendon won the same competition last year, that's why this type of competition is suspicious.

• Members

Yes, she aligned herself with Frank and Booogie without shame. Started giving the other team dirty looks. Was trying to help get out the girl who would have rode to the end with her (Jenn). It was dumb.

Joe is Rat #2 for the Quack Pack. Ian is their main Rat. Joe also loves Shane in a ride to the end or die way. Ian loves Britney (she's always talked with him like gf's even though she yells at him from time to time) and Dan fell on Frank and Boogie's swords for Ian.

Then there's the fact that Frank is an ---hole which just works against him with everybody.

• Members

Why do you like Frank rigging and hate Rachel rigging?

Uness there was another similiar one, it was a clown shoe competition last year. AG blatantly had Jeff's shoes on top. He accidentally threw his shoe over and couldn't find it, lol.

Oh man even if Frank loses HoH and PoV, AG could always throw in Pandora's box. PB saved Jordan last year (the duo twist) before the POV aligned to Rachel's strong point (but she won it fair and square as ther wasn't liquid slime on the other body doubles).

ETA:

Clown Shoe rigging gone wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5goiCUCnoc

And after clown shoe rigging...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlY7pll9Xk

• Administrator

I wonder why Ian chose to reveal himself to Mike just before Mike exited. Now Frank knows Ian is not on his side. And with two votes that Frank got, Ian could've said that one was his.

I don't like any kind of rigging and I'm always suspicious at competitions where it can be rigged. I would've prefered to see Frank win a non-suspicious competition.

• Members

You appeared to be rooting for Frank to make it far a while and, if I remember correctly, you were blowing gaskets during Rachel's run. And Rachel actually had to win competitions that couldn't be fixed as much as "guess how many?" (Frank could have been given the numbers to write or production could have been feeding Dani the Frank friendly answers. That was not an easy competition to call without production help) and find the item(s) in a large bowl of balls (placing more than the amount in the bowl, the placement).

I'm okay with rigging to a point, like you. It crosses that line when you do things like the "team PB twist" as well as the games listed above. Ian is a Before & After nerd, one could say they rigged it for him to win that one. Are we all too suspicious?

They would have figured it out. When Ashley turned, she turned hardcore. I don't think they would have doubted her. Ian could have said he was pressured though instead of telling and bragging.

• Administrator

I hated Rachel so I was really mad. I like Frank better than Rachel, so I'm a little disappointed but not "mad." If I continue to see Frank win competitions that can possibly be fixed, I'll stop rooting for him.

Did Danielle have the answers (written on the cards)? If so, then that's a comp that cannot be fixed.

Yeah, that comp favours Ian because he's smart, but it's not a comp that can be fixed because the audience can go back and find out if the answers were correct.

It still would've given Ian a chance to lie about it instead of Frank knowing right away.

• Members

The issue with rigging is when it becomes so blatently obvious it is being rigged to ensure one person will win the entire game, not help keep the house interesting week to week. I was fine with them rigging it last season to bring Brenden back, but once Jeff was out the game was done and Rachel won. There was absolutely zero chance of AG allowing her to be evicted and it showed, hardcore. And much like frank, the worst part was she didnt really need rigging, shes good player.

It always comes out after the season is over how rigged it was. The players know but can do nothing. Its not unheard of for prodcution to pay them off to not talk about rigging in the hose.

Britneys goodbye to Boogie was one of the greatest ones ever. Ever.

I am glad Frank won. I hope he gets Dan out.

Archived