OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haters be damned; that was a well done wedding and fitting resolution to their story. I dont mind it. Only thing I hated was Delfina being back for it. I hate RC's fascination with her

Gigi looked so tacky. She's wearing a white dress yet had teal nail polish and bright red shoes? Rex couldnt manage to cut his hair

Jessica couldnt be bothered to show up for her brother's wedding? True she wasnt particularly close with them but it was a family affair and she seemed to be concerned for him when Gigi died

Blair is SOOOOOO stupid. We have 2 weeks to put her out of her misery

What a great ending. Monday should be really fun

• Members

To me, their relationship was summed up when he called her a whore and Shane did the same. Rex has treated everyone like garbage and as always gets a reward.

I'd love to know why they just dumped her out of so much of the show's last six months. It's fine by me, as she sucks anyway, but it's pretty sad that someone who should have been the show's young lead heroine ends the show as completely worthless and irrelevant.

• Members

I have long loathed Farah and JPL, but I thought the wedding was wonderful. I thought the entire episode was fantastic. These episodes have me a teary mess. I have a feeling the ending of OLTL will be like The Sopranos, everyone here will love it or hate it- in a big way. I do know it will be creative and clever. Can't wait to hear all the OLTL hater's responses, it should be classic!!!

• Members

You won't get a hater response out of me. In fact, a big eye roll to all the negativity. It's tired, repetitive so damn boring. Like you, I thought the wedding was very nice and it was quite sentimental. I even got a little misty eyed.

I'm enjoying the show too. It's going off the air in a couple of weeks. I don't see the point of complaining to the bitter end.

• Members

I think it's cause Bree was slated to exit early and then they ended up asking her to stay. It must be for vets points cause they clearly didn't have any story planned for her (Kelly's entire return run, anyone?) and that's why she's not on much. But she gets involved with

Well apparently Farah just thought "who the f**k cares" and that's why lol

https://twitter.com/...004897699250177

• Members

I guess the question I have is, why should someone praise a couple where a woman was called a whore, banned from seeing her dying child, and then had her corpse sold for profit? Just because the show is ending? I've seen people here and elsewhere rip into AMC, ATWT, and GL in their last weeks, again and again. That's just the way it is - none of these shows are perfect. If people are glad Rex and Gigi got their happy ending, that's fine, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being put off by this disgusting couple, no matter how shiny the wrapping paper may be.

Archived