OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The wedding outfit WAS tacky. Dark green nail polish, bright red shoes, bla bla.

They coulda made an excuse for Jessica. Not to mention Echo but I guess she's too busy still on a photo shoot in Mendorra? (I suspect she's died of alcohol poisoning at the Minute Man).

I did liek the ending. I don't know all the returns coming (and don't want to be further spoiled) but aside from Mitch who I didn't thinkw as returning, I'm not sure the other patients locked up really define Delphina's "Pure Evil" warning. But I'll be patient and hope there's more to the story. At any rate it seems like the final 9 episodes (cry :( ) will be a better send off than the past few weeks have been.

• Members

HA! Victor and Mitch are the only two I could see fitting that description... I don't want either back (though Victor coming back and killing a few people for the finale would be a true RC style tribute to the history of OLTL before it's off the air wink.png Maybe they could end with a cliffhanger of him going after Vicki with a knife and his pants unzipping or something...)

• Members

The Victor of the rewrites was a man who sexually abused his daughter for years.

Mitch should be evil personified, but the last return made him so weak and pathetic, it's tough to get invested. Even Viki was more upset about Charlie hanging out with Dorian than she was with what Jessica went through.

Archived