OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Members

Not really as intent plays a role and there was no intent to hold Shane indefinetly. Still even with kidnapping, thats a much lesser charge than murder.

As far as the rewrite, it has more to do with the show being cancelled than RC trying to change public opinion of Jack. The original plan was for FF to play Stacy but cancellation changed that to give Rex and Gigi a happy ending.

Not murder but rather self defense. Stacy was of course there to kill Gigi and Gigi defended herself against her. Whether she was going to leave her there to die is debatable and theres no way to prove that considering she passed out soon after exiting the place

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This basic bitch is still in the Buch mansion? BYE! Dont let the door hit you on your way out.

Why does Clint still have his mother's ring? He's had how many sons and grandsons get married? I would have thought it would have been given way by now

Im glad Rex/Gigi are getting married. I thought they got an incredibly f--ked up ending the last time with RC killing her off on their wedding day. After all the crap they've endured the last 2 years, I kinda believe they deserve this

• Members

Ah see what happens when you miss one day.

Poor Christine/Aubrey.

I love that Alex is Cutter and Aubrey/Kim's mother.

My comments on Rex's proposal: We've forced together since the late 2000's and we need to shove our wedding down the viewers throat. Gigi, will you do me then honor and giving the viewers a reason to buy pepto bismol?

• Members

bc he said so. That was the plan that we saw he and his friends discuss prior to doing it and its what he told Neela on the tape which was used to arrest him. They always planned to let Shane out the following morning. It was a prank gone wrong. There was no intent to kill or keep anyone there forever to rot. Besides, you are arguing a moot point. Like I said, kidnapping is a a less severe charge than murder. If Tea gets the DA to go that route, then good for her bc it holds a lighter setence than had he actually killed someone

• Members

Archived