OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless they do a last minute twist within the next 2 weeks, then yes Todd did shoot and kill his brother. Im still pulling for Victor being alive, but I guess we have 2 weeks to find out if thats the case

I got a better one. Rex should have tripped down the stairs, hit his head and died along with them

• Members

Well FF's contract was ending this fall and I think she was leaving no matter what. Most likely they'd have Stacy take over for Gigi throughout the summer and terrorize them for most of the fall as the truth was revealed. We'd probably have a big November sweeps where she goes completely psycho and was sent to St. Anne's or killed off for real. I think cancellation made RC alter the story so that she played Stacey but left it open that she could be Gigi. Of course the end twist would be that she was Gigi and the two would get a happy ending with FF being written off the show. JPL didnt sign on for PP did he?

• Members

Yep that's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm assuming FF chose to leave the show for her illustrious reality career? Obnoxious brat. And no he didn't, they were both leaving (though at different times) and rumor has it that Rex and Shane were originally slated to move to Paris, Texas and reunite with Charlie before the cancellation happened.

• Members

I wish they could have been lucky enough to get her a few years earlier, as she ruined ATWT's last year.

She stabbed some guy who had been terrorizing her for years. Not really the same as Jack and Shane.

If she wasn't pregnant I'd say RC was going to have him punch her out again, in the name of love.

• Members

not to mention, the same guy who had just murdered her husband and got away with it. And he kidnapped and tried to rape her sister. In that moment, Natalie snapped and I dont blame her considering how hard Mitch kept going after her family. Jack went after Shane out of pure pleasure as he got off on having power over him through the bullying in.

Archived