OLTL: Discussion for the week of December 26

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh he has, but I cant see them resurrecting him yet again, especially when he isnt currently relevant to the current plots. Victor Jr is. Another reason why I hated them giving him that name is the confusion it causes. I do agree with you that Vicror Sr. has been treated as evil personified. Victor Jr. not so much

• Members

To be fair, and I think Malone/Griffith touched on this but probably not enough, most abusers are not pure evil. It usually comes from somewhere and they tend to be almost bi polar from my own experience--on the other hand coming back from the dead after doing all that and wanting your grand-daughter's heart...

• Members

So I was getting a bit bored I guess and hadn't watched like 2 weeks of episodes... just caught up and...

- It's so sad seeing some of these characters wrapped up, honestly I really did feel bad for Aubrey. I think there was so much potential with Kim/Cutter, just the idea of them teaming up to scheme Alex sounds like so much fun. It's too bad we will never see it happy....

- I actually felt for Rex/Gigi/Shane and everyone finding out she's alive at times, doesn't change the fact I don't like them... but it was probably like "FINALLY" more than anything

- I think it's incredibly ironic and soapy that Clint has Stacy's heart and he dumped Kim - if he chose Kim then she would have been with him and still have been close to Stacy('s heart)... such soap irony right there. She lost Stacy with it really being Gigi and also with Clint not choosing her. Poor Kim.

- I actually like Neela/Jack and feel back for Jack

- Sick of Todd

Archived