Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the veil. I remember another soap doing the same thing and dig the vintage flare.

Not to be mean but Nikki looks very different since her affair with Deacon. Did the face lift wear out or were they using a very heavy filter? Regardless, I love Nikki and am thrilled about the return. Y&R just doesn't feel right without it's former star.

• Members

That picture of Vanessa Prentiss is an ode to polyester. I wub.png Jamie Lyn Bauer's hair, though.

The problem with Beekeeper Patty's veil is that it is meant to cover an injury that I fail to see. Third degree burns? Where? She has a piece of paper taped to one of her cheeks but that's about it.

Today's US episode: Debbie Morgan does so much with so little. In fact, she had a piece of dialogue that stood out, at the AA meeting that Nikki attended: " You know, I'm just getting to the point where I can look into the mirror at myself and kinda be proud of who I am. But my son? He's a whole other kind of mirror."

Everything else? Meh.

• Members

Kevin and Billy's moment of reconciliation at the Chancellor mansion might be Hogan Sheffer's view on how "real" men handle and resolve conflict. As far as soaps go, however, that was about as un-dramatic as it could get. So very underwhelming.

Patty was better off making herself look like Genevieve.

I loved JLB's hair, too. Y&R's actresses had such beautiful hair BITD.

• Members

YoHarmony: "I needs a job!"

SubKay: "Well, I could use a secretary...."

YoHarmony: "Hell to the naw! I needs to get a job on my own!"

Madea: "Girl, please. You an ex-junkie with no edjamacation or marketable skills. TAKE. DA DAMN. OFFUH."

Archived