Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

My affiliate will probably be talking about this all afternoon. I guess the rest of u have George or Diane?

We're back to OLTL now.

I live in D.C. and I thought it was subway train crashing or a tractor trailer going past.... Then my TV fell of the entertainment center

Scary!

What is Renee doing today? Is this her exit? I'm not watching until later.

Honoring Asa's memory with Bo at his grave site

Is anybody else having phone service issues in the NYC area?

All my phones are out of wack right now. Cell, land.

I definitely felt that SOB, had no idea it was an earthquake until the new broke in a few minutes laters. Did ABC news break in? Local affiliate news broke in in NY and that overrides ABC.

They just talked about the phone issue on The Weather Channel and said that it was from overuse of the phone services due to the earthquake and to try sending text messages instead.

Yeah just shaken up but the TV isnt lol sad.png

TV's can be replaced, lives can't.

Glad you are OK. smile.png

People don't understand, though its an earthquake, we live in such fear in this country, one wouldn't know what was going on unless we had the TV to tell us. Interrupting is no big deal. I personally welcome it. However, if they want to carry the story, then one should go to cable and watch it there!

Honoring Asa's memory with Bo at his grave site

That sounds nice. After the time they spent saying Clint was now the devil because he was like Asa, I wasn't sure they'd still want to honor his memory. I'm glad they still are.