OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Members

Her motivation and backstory just plain sucked. She was in love obsessed with Rex for over 10 years bc he helped her pick up dropped items from her backpack? That was just beyond dumb and these feelings had no basis in reality. She was a psycho

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA but it has been. Except Asa didn't die on August 23, 2007:

''On August 16, 2007, Asa dies in his sleep and is found by Nigel . . .''

FV probably pushed it back a week (and changed Asa's grave stone again) because he wanted his much-bigger sci-fi feature (''Irene's 2 Todds'') to dominate on a daily basis for an extended period. Now he has a shorter sci-fi plot to sell involving Clint, his son Rex and a different set of dead characters trying to get Rex/Clint's money. The Lords (Viki, Todd) and the Bukes (Clint, Rex) each have their own separate dead people generating story for them. happy.png

They should never put a date of birth or death on any Llanview grave markers any more. In fact, now that dying on screen (sometimes more than once) and/or being dead for decades mean nothing to the audience, they shouldn't even bother making a 3-D marker. Let the Graphics Department print something out and double-stick the printout to the fake grass. laugh.png

• Members

Or cast her with a different actress. I'm sorry, but I think CH is one of the most unlikeable soap actresses ever. I agree with Monty that her Lizzy was even worse. Just grating fictional personalities. I'm not even addressing CH's real-life personality despite the items that have been released about her, but maybe there's a little bleed, I dunno...

Archived