OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 22nd

• Members

They should just have her wear headscarfs.

As for JvD and Clint, I enjoy JvD's performances, but do I enjoy knowing that Clint was fine with a dying child and with Nora possibly being raped or murdered? No. Clint is dead. I don't consider the man JvD plays to be Clint, or Asa, or anyone but a rougher Alan Spaulding/plot device.

PPW is gorgeous. I wish they'd use her more. But I can't complain as it's nice to see her at all. I hope they may have her on PP. PP and PPW. It fits!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont get why Rex is looked so down upon but not Natalie? They come from the same stock. She came into the family all about the money and causing about as much pain as possible and she went of her way to hurt poor Jessica. Unlike Rex, she didnt stay away and let them get to know her in time; she forced her way into their lives. I dont see why Asa would hate him considering he loved and accepted Natalie. If Clint can get over Nat's rough intro into the family, why cant he get over Rex who last hurt the Buchs about 9 years ago when Nat did? Im having a hard time understanding that

I thought you said you loved her wigs

Archived